Fall 2007 Stila

fletch50

I picked up one of the new palettes and one of the new long wear lip colors today. I got the Moss Agate palette and it came with a purple agate stone on a cord wrapped around it. It comes with a light goldish color (shimmer) a mid tone greeniy-gold (shimmer) color and dark green with a small amt of gold flecks in it (actually looks more blackish) and a peachy-brown blush. The palette itself is a dark green suede. I will probably go back for the blue and brown palettes at my next payday!
smiles.gif

The lipstick is in slim tube and the actual lipstick bullet itself is really skinny. I got Coquette, which is a YLBB pinky-nude color.

I will try both these out this weekend and post about how I like them!

fletch50

I ended up going back and getting the blue palette (Laguna Agate) as well. I really love the palettes. The colors are gorgeous, especially the blue one. I think the colours are quite unique. I passed on the brown one, just b/c I have so many palettes and single eyeshadows that are similar.

I didn't really care for the longwear lip color. I found it to be quite drying. The color lasted for a really long time, but the small amount of moisture it did have wore away really quickly. I just might be used to the feeling of gloss though.

lil_kismet

WOW those look gorgeous! Are these pallettes limited to Nordstrom's or something? I can't find them on the Sephora website
ssad.gif

star07

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_kismet
WOW those look gorgeous! Are these pallettes limited to Nordstrom's or something? I can't find them on the Sephora website
ssad.gif

MUA members have bought them at Sephora stores and they are available at stilacosmetics.com. I suppose they're just not up at Sephora yet..

xiahe

i just bought the madagascar one today! it's sooooo pretty - definitely worth the money. the agate gives it a nice touch too but personally i care more about the makeup than the agate...lol

Deirdre

My husband brought me the moss one, the other day, and handed it to me it a lovely pink Holt Renfrew bag (the only place I know that sells Stila in B.C.). And as I was getting on to my computer, the blue one was right above my keyboard. Later, I went to watch TV, and there was the neutral/brown one!

I've used the green and the blue, so far. This is my first Stila experience, and I really liked the green one. I am going to have to try some different things with the blue one, I messed up my application today, and although I love the colors, I was having a hard time blending the darkest one. I'm saving the brown one for work on Tuesday.

I like how the blush is already matched for me, and I can do a quick 3 part eye, and blush, without having to really think.
smiles.gif

solardame

These are so pretty! I bought Moss Agate. I still want Laguna but I have to remind myself that I'm saving up for a few Givenchy items.

Deena

I got the long wearing lip color in Darling yesterday - it's a beautiful peachy-nude shade and I don't find it drying at all!