Fall Trend Bags

MAC_Whore

I saw a sneak peak of the promo image yesterday. For once, I am looking forward to the bags. The image I saw looked like MAC's Flat Sac (same construction and fabric), but had the MAC jacquard logo pattern like the older bags. I didn't catch all the colours and sizes, but they did have a violet colour. I think they are due out in late Sept.

This construction and fabric:
FlatSac.jpg

But with this pattern:
MACJacquard.jpg

erine1881

there are only 3 colors: nightcloud (dark grey), fog white (light grey), and storm blue (blue). they are flat sacs with the mac logo jacquard print.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
there are only 3 colors: nightcloud (dark grey), fog white (light grey), and storm blue (blue). they are flat sacs with the mac logo jacquard print.

Thanks! I must have seen the blue, I guess?

prinzessin784

I never get the bags...I have so many of those free Clinique ones that I just can't justify actually buying one lol. Even if it is MAC!

thelove4tequila

Aww yeah I kinda wish they did come out with a pink bag. I would totally get that! I don't need yet another bag, but these sound interesting!!!!

ChynaSkye

the bags are very cute in person, I was pleasantly pleased when I saw my trainers! super cute! honestly the best bags that ive seen us come out with for a long time. my trainer uses hers as a wallet and i think i am going to do the same ;-)

paula3boys

I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda liked the Summer Trend bags. I got the ivory colored one and I put all my Moonbathe stuff in it (I have all of it) because the color of cases matched
winks.gif

bellezzadolce

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula3boys
I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda liked the Summer Trend bags. I got the ivory colored one and I put all my Moonbathe stuff in it (I have all of it) because the color of cases matched
winks.gif

CUTE
cutey.gif

I really like the fall trend bags this year and I usually don't like the trend bags. I'm thinking about getting all three colors~

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Fall Trend Bags:

FallTrendBags.jpg

Those are gorgeous. I love the color. Do they look tealish to anyone else? I'm definantly getting one now. I need a new makeup bag for my purse anyways. So when are these coming out?

dmenchi

I loove them , you can put them into each other with different items like the small one for lippies,the second one for eyeproducts and ther biggest one for face stuff- i love organization LOL