Fall TV 2013-2014

KaysWays

My husband kept saying stay off Facebook and Instagram so I'm like "okay I'll read about my make up" BOOM breaking bad lol can't avoid it!! I'm glad it's good though... Unlike Dexter blah
Dexter had two amazing seasons and the rest were blah but I thought it was horrible. I don't expect smiles and flowers for a serial killer but come on. He could have killed himself with go sister. The whole "I want to keep my son safe" doesn't work when you're leaving him with a serial killer. She would have to find a man and money and would keep killing men. Writers were garbage. I would have rather seen a fake ass happy ever after ending lol
seriously, well said. I still can't get over the Dexter ending. I'm so excited for tomorrow to get here. Hope they prepared for the overload of activity during this launch. Does anyone know if/ when it'll be online at like macys or nordstrom?

Denae78

In all honesty, what else could it have been given what the last 4 seasons were like? I think in relation to all that, it was surprisingly not as awful as it could've been.
Yeah, it could have been worse. It just felt really thrown together to me.

MacNcheese

Okay, so I know that Marie lost her husband, but I really wanted Walt to at least slap her one good time.

I'm so glad that he got to at least say goodbye to Skyler and his daughter even if he didn't get a moment with Walt Jr.

I TOTALLY knew that he would end up saving Pinkman!!

That was one of the best series endings ever.

Whew, I needed that.
dapimp.gif

Richelle83

Okay, so I know that Marie lost her husband, but I really wanted Walt to at least slap her one good time.

I'm so glad that he got to at least say goodbye to Skyler and his daughter even if he didn't get a moment with Walt Jr.

I TOTALLY knew that he would end up saving Pinkman!!

That was one of the best series endings ever.

Whew, I needed that.
dapimp.gif
Yes!!! Heck I was waiting for Skylar to scream "Shut up" over and over again.

I also LOVED how Walt died. And him telling why he really cooked meth, that was so needed and long over due.

I knew he'd save Jesse, I LOL'd really loud seeing the ricin slipped into Lydia's drink!

Still wanted Marie dead but oh well.

Dolly Snow

Anyone else watch Once Upon a Time, or want to watch Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
I love those shows.
I can not wait for American Horror Story Coven to start.
I loved the last two seasons.

Richelle83

Anyone else watch Once Upon a Time, or want to watch Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
I love those shows.
I am watching those tomorrow and will write my thoughts on everything that happened last week. Some really good shows came on!

MacNcheese

Yes!!! Heck I was waiting for Skylar to scream "Shut up" over and over again.

I also LOVED how Walt died. And him telling why he really cooked meth, that was so needed and long over due.

I knew he'd save Jesse, I LOL'd really loud seeing the ricin slipped into Lydia's drink!

Still wanted Marie dead but oh well.

Ooh, yes! As soon as they showed the closeup of the stevia and her tea I knew that he got her @ss!

I loved that he gave Skylar a final ace to play so that she could stay out of jail. Plus, even though I couldn't stand Marie I'm glad that she'll get that closure.
The way that he setup that gun was so genius, he really went out like a boss.

MacNcheese

I love those shows.
I'm looking forward to that one, also The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by MacNcheese

Ooh, yes! As soon as they showed the closeup of the stevia and her tea I knew that he got her @ss!

I loved that he gave Skylar a final ace to play so that she could stay out of jail. Plus, even though I couldn't stand Marie I'm glad that she'll get that closure.
The way that he setup that gun was so genius, he really went out like a boss.

A badass boss! I feel bad that Jesse's ex was killed but at least Brock survived.

Sorta looking forward to Sauls show. I wish they would change that announcer because everytime I hear his voice talking about this or that show I always hear him saying breaking bad. SMH

LavenderPearl

YES Richelle! I keep thinking I need to get set on all the shows starting but I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure out what's streaming. The only thing I know right now: OCTOBER 10TH TVD RETURNS!!! 
Just wanted to pop in and say that TVD is actually starting a week earlier, so this Thursday. It's going to be a busy day between RiRi, TVD, The Originals, and Scandal! ^_^

Janice

I love those shows.
I'm really interested in Once upon a time in wonderland, the promos look good and Alice in Wonderland is my favorite story ever. Once upon a time I used to watch religiously, but... I dunno I lost interest somewhere.

As far as new shows go, Hello Ladies (HBO) is surprisingly funny.

and speaking of HBO... GIRLS season 3! Ahhh! /heartsplosion

Latest posts