Fall/Winter lip colors

csuthetaphi

I have enough pots for two B2M l/s. I need a Fall/Winter color, and something work appropriate (even though I love Wild About You, my boss probably wouldn't like it!) I tend to like the Amplified Creams and Frosts the best, but I am open to any formula!

I am warm toned, with olive skin and dark brown eyes/hair for reference.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sabrunka

I love Hug Me. It's the only one I own and it's nice and subtle, it doesn't show up too strong on highly pigmented lips but it looks great
smiles.gif
. It's like a light pinky brown, it's pleasant
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I've been looking for fall colours myself, and the two I've picked up (also thru B2M) were Overload (amplified) and Fresh Moroccan (frost). I plan to wear FM under CB96 to up the orange factor. Those two are kinda bold, but not right-in-your-face bold, and you can apply them a bit more sheerly if you'd like.

csuthetaphi

I just got Overload and "O" a few weeks ago, and I love them both! Thanks for all the suggestions! I am going to try Fresh Moroccan and Hug Me.

eyelove.gif

BlahWah

Ooh, I forgot about O! I tested that out too, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it's a great colour. I already have Dubonnet so I forgot to mention that, but it's also awesome (wore it this week!). Another may be Spice It Up, another one I tried but is on my list to definitely get.

Enjoy the two you got!

Latest posts