Fallin in love with... FALL!

jennyfee

wow i must admit u look hot! just comparing your avatar and these pictures, i think you look so much better like this... or maybe its just the prospect of fall in me speaking lol
smiles.gif
anyway gorgeous makeup!! keep posting

NicksWifey

You look amazing girl! You know I love the tanned look but I think you look absolutely gorgeous here...so healthy & your skin is glowy! I love everything about this look
smiles.gif

RobinG

WOW your stunning. I love the makeup look But I want to know where did you get that dress?

CantAffordMAC

you look very different from ur avatar....omg ur GORGEOUS...

i love the lipglass on u (just ordered one, cant wait for it)

love the haircolor, it looks HEALTHY (looked good b4 too)

LOVE the dress (may i ask where u got it)

aaaaaand not to sound creepy, but ur boobs are PERFECT! Geez I wish i had those instead of my orangatan ones
rofl.gif
You look awesome girl!

cutenurse2486

You look soo pretty!! I love the berry lips on you!! I am also getting very into berry colors for the Fall!!! Your kitty cat is pretty too!!
winks.gif

jenee.sum

love it!!

lol, yes, boy's washrooms are GROSS!!

and i agree with shimmer, you have awesome boobs.
thmbup.gif
lol.gif

viviana190

electra, smoke n diamonds, cranberryish color from spiced chocolates, and beauty marked and grand entrance - great combination !

Tinkee-Belle

Thank you everyone for the comments!!!! I was getting teased by my ex bf for being "white as milk" .... what does he know anyways?? haha.

And my dress I got at Aritzia which is a chain store based here in Vancouver. Its so comfy so I went and bought another purple one yesterday!

And I dont know why my boobs seem big in pictures.. there only a C lol. My secret is VS sexy little things bras with the adjustable thing in the middle.

aleksis210

Boys are silly! He's probably just used to seeing you tan!..I'm pretty white and I tanned for a few months one year(see avatar) and my boyfriend kept telling me "you look dirty!" lmao I was like, it's called a tan.. Pay no attention, your skin looks gorgeous!!!

TDoll

You look gorgeous! Definitely not pale. We have similar coloring, so I know what you mean about getting used to your natural skin tone. I'm laying off the self tanner as well! See, I think I'm pale, but we're the same color...lol...so when I see you, I'm like, "she's not pale!". We're always our toughest critics I guess!
smiles.gif
Anyway, you look lovely!