Falling Star and Twinks question

depecher

I was at the MAC store in Hollywood today. I fell in love with Falling Star and Twinks. I cannot wear: Hepcat, Nocturnelle and Satellite Dreams because they all must have a red dye in them. My eyes swell up, get red on both the lid and in the eye, and ooze like I have pink eye whenever I wear the above shadows. I had NO idea that Satellite Dreams would cause any problems. Would I be able to wear Falling Star and Twinks? I am just afraid to buy them and have the same reaction. I wore Satellite Dreams on Thursday and had problems on Friday. I am just starting to have normal looking eyelids. I can't afford to have any problems with my eyes because I have meetings this week.

Thank you in advance! =)

foreveratorifan

well, if its that important this week wait until after then to try them out!

i would suggest going to a counter and have them apply a bit to test it out...

but i personally dont think there's red undertones in Twinks....however Falling Star might because its kind of a combo of Coppering and Expensive Pink.....

caffn8me

As you can imagine, M·A·C takes the issue of allergic reactions to products very seriously. You should really call the Consumer Communications Department toll free on 800.387.6707 and they may be able to help you identify which particular ingredient causes you problems and tell you whether Falling Star and Twinks contain this ingredient.

Good luck!

depecher

Thank you both for your replies! I hate the fact that I can't wear certain MAC shadows. I will call them to find out. I had to give Satellite Dreams to my mom. I am sure she can wear it.

Glitziegal

I'm not normally sensitive to e/s but stars and rockets caused me problems. People kept asking if I was Ok as my eyes looked like I'd been crying.
Not quite the look I was going for, lol.

Latest posts