Falling Stars on Twinks

starlight502

IMG_5032.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

over the last 2 weeks i have been going from blonde to dark dark brown. this is the darkest i have been and it is such an adjustment all around, especially when putting on my makeup
smiles.gif

ps, i fixed my wonky eyebrow after that photo!

Why why does my blush stand out so in pictures! i swear it isn't that bad in person
smiles.gif

this is my first shot at using falling stars.... any other color combo suggestions?

Stilife as base
vanilla e/s
twinks
falling stars
dipdown fluideline
Badgal lash

babyblush
Studiofix nw20
select concealer nw20
blot powder medium
fix +

sharp beige l/s

Miss_Behave

Dark brown suits you so much!! I hate to use this word again, but it really makes your eyes *pop*
smiles.gif
I can't even imaging you as a blonde. Great job at the make-up too. And did I mention I love your eyecolor?
greengrin.gif

fabbyabby

Yesterday I wore falling star with melon pigment. Added a little Mystery to deepen the crease. Wish I had a photo to show you. BTW, love the dark hair.

Glitziegal

That brown hair really makes your eyes stand out beautifully. You are adjusting your make up beautifully.

prppygrl69

Love the hair.Like you were saying when you go from blonde to brown,i did that awhile back from like christina aguilera blonde to a jlo brown then to black lol.Don't you find that going darker with the haircolor your skin looks so much smoother and not as blotchy,or is it just me? lol.Anyways looks great i love these colors.Your hair is such a pretty color too girl.Love it

User34

I like your hair this color. =) And the eyes looks good too! ( thinking to myself now I gotta get twinks and falling star)
=)

user4

i really like the brown hair on you, dont think i can really picture you as blonde just cuz the brown looks so good. it really makes your eyes look so pretty.

the makeup is nice as well, i really want sharp beige... it looks so pretty with the rest of the makeup!

starlight502

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabbyabby
Yesterday I wore falling star with melon pigment. Added a little Mystery to deepen the crease. Wish I had a photo to show you. BTW, love the dark hair.

Thanks for the color combo... now that you mention it, falling star would look so hot with melon pigment. i will have to try that next.

also thanks for the compliment on the hair
smiles.gif

Latest posts