False Eye Lashes and Mascara on WOC

gitts

Hi Girls,

I really would like to wear false eyelashes. My eyelashes are curly but I would like some length especially for going out at night and special occassions. Here are my issues:

1) Which false eyelashes will work well for my curly eyelashes?

2) And by extension which ones are easiest to apply?

3) I have found that a few of my eyelashes stick out every now and then. Even when I put on mascara. Should I use an eyelash curler to tame these strays? If so which one should I get.

4) I really like the YSL mascara. Now that I have started using it, nothing else appeals to me. Has anyone else used this mascara?

Loads of questions I know. I look forward to your replies.

Nox

I know everybody's degree of curl to their lashes is different, but I would say I am on the curlier side rather than straighter. I don't favor strip lashes because with my natural length and curl, they just get in the way, and it's hard to get a precise placement over the lash line.

What I really love are individual lashes, I actually put them under my natural lashes, not on top. It works excellent and it looks flawless, you can't see the knots if you do it that way, as opposed to on top of the lash. I already think my lash curls are perfect, all I need I some thickness, and a little more length for drama.

BadBadGirl

I have curly lashes, it always makes it a bit harder to apply strip lashes, but I do my best. I always line my eyes with black liner that way even if I don't get the lashes exactly where I want them, it's not noticeable to others.

Latest posts