• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

False Eyelash Video [link]

DaizyDeath

yeah ive always debated wether i should or not
for the fact that i would want to use them more then once
and if you apply masquara then it seems like i really wouldnt want to put them on again beacuse theyd be all crusty and dirty
but i guess to each his own ehh?
haha

MacVirgin

:nod:

i use mac lashes, that's a bit ti expensive to buy new ones averyday. and i wear falsies way to often to do that
th_wink3.gif
Plus if you aply mascara to your own lashes and then aput on the falsies allready completes the look. Bit ya, what you said; to each his own
smiles.gif

kalikutes

yes they are making it seem so easy!!! especially with the whole "move them around" theory. um no!
the only time i use mascara is if i buy the thin ones. i buy them for length so i apply mascara on them to make them thicker. i reuse them i just take a needle and comb them out before use. but for the thicker lashes i dont use any mascara