False eyelashes

ishtarchick

what kind do you prefer? complete lashes? individual lashes? individual flared?

as for me, i've only worn them once, i bought the ones that go on the entire lashline, but they were excessively long and i looked funny, so i took them off.

so, which do you prefer? and which are better for a natural but still noticeable look?

d_flawless

i've never tried individuals, but i think full sets are easy enough to work with, as long as you cut them to fit your lashline. just remember that they can be confusing at first, and more dense lashes tend to be harder to place on the lashes...hope that makes sense!

serendipityii

I get complete lashes because I'm too lazy to apply the individual ones. They're next on my to-buy list though, for a more natural look. Maybe you need to look for lashes that aren't so dramatic if you're looking for a natural look... I get mine from Sally's, they're Ardell (or Andrea) I can't remember. It's like ~$3 a pair.

BlahWah

I used individual ones for my wedding. First few times I tried it I took no more than 20 mins, but on the Big Day, 45 mins! Maybe cuz I felt rushed. But I loved the look and so did everyone else. Not many ppl could tell I was wearing falsies, just thought it was really good mascara (which can't happen w/ Chinese lashes!). If you've got some time, try the individuals.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick

so, which do you prefer? and which are better for a natural but still noticeable look?

Answer to both questions: Ardell individual flares.