false lashes- help!

pr1nces583

yesterday i tried out false lashes for the first time. they looked great and i followed the directions- applied thin line of glue, waited 30 secs and then stuck them down.

anyway, about 2 hrs after putting them on the lash band had come loose and they were dangerously close to falling off so i took them off and put them in my handbag
winks.gif

anyone got any advice on how to get them to stick for longer?

lara

Did you follow all the advice in the stickied post about false lash application here?

False strip lashes tend to lift because there's too much moisture for the glue (sweat or tears), glue was too wet when the lashes were applied or the strip lashes weren't trimmed to length - if they're slightly long, the constant movement of blinking will cause the inside corner of the strip to lift and start to peel.

See, this is why I recommend individuals to everyone - the little suckers rarely budge, and should one come loose, you can flick it away and still look great with all the remaining ones.
winks.gif

pr1nces583

thank you
smiles.gif
i think i went wrong mainly by not wearing them when i wasnt going out first and trying them out. i will persevere with them- i loved the effect so much!

Latest posts