falsies

rosquared

eyelashes, i mean.
winks.gif
how often do u wear them?

thelove4tequila

Allllll the time! Not everyday though. But I have the crappiest lashes so I bust out my falsies. I figure it takes about the same amount of time putting on eyelashes as mascara (well now that I have gotten alot better/faster applying). I love them. They really help complete the look.

lipshock

Not everyday because I don't do a full face of makeup everday. . but when I go to work and am going out at night and have a special event: all the time. False lashes truly do transform a "pretty" look into a "wow" look and they make your eyes stand out more from the rest of the face. Buuuuut, if they are applied in the wrong way, they bring attention to your eyes for the wrong reason and can ruin a look.

anaaliyahfan03

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Not everyday because I don't do a full face of makeup everday. . but when I go to work and am going out at night and have a special event: all the time. False lashes truly do transform a "pretty" look into a "wow" look and they make your eyes stand out more from the rest of the face. Buuuuut, if they are applied in the wrong way, they bring attention to your eyes for the wrong reason and can ruin a look.

i second that!

gigiproductions

everyday...lol sorry i do my mu everyday and i just dont feel complete without my lashes..depends on what kind u wear..i wear natural looking ones with just enough oomph to go on for the daily wear..when i go out friday and sat night i use my more dramatic lashes..

i can do mascara but thats when im either running super late or i dont have lashes.

flossy

Lately I've gotten too lazy to wear them unless I'm doing heavier makeup than usual, but I wear them at least a few times a week.

Love Always Ivy

i just got my first two pairs yesterday and i plan to wear them all the time. i have awwwfulll natural lashes and sadly its quicker and less of a hassel to put fakes on than fiddle with mascara and getting them to look perfect.

Latest posts