Fancy, fab, outrageous falsies!

allthatgl1tt3rs

Hey ladieeeeeees!

I'm on the look out for some false eyelashes, and I'm not talking your normal black lashes - yes, these are lovely but I'm after wild, wacky, feathers, colours, spots, polkadots you name it!

If you want a visual reference I'm thinking along the lines of these: YouTube - Sugababes - Change [Music Video]

I need a fair few for a couple of portfolios I'm working on but believe it or not I'm having troubles finding anywhere that does them. I'm based in the UK so I don't have the pleasure of popping into a Sally's (which I hear does nearly everything!!)

Do Sally's have a website? OR do you guys know of anywhere on the web/in the UK that stocks this sorta thing? And even better, have you tried any and recommend?

The race is on girls, I need your recommendations!

I really appreciate your help
yes.gif
x

allthatgl1tt3rs

Thank you M.A.C.tastic - this site's great, the range is fabulous - I want them alllllll!
drools.gif

They do ship internationally but's a smidge expensive - still it's something to consider in case!

If anyone knows of any UK-based ones too I'd love to hear from you all!!

winkiss.gif
x

allthatgl1tt3rs

Thanks lizzy!!!

*sobs* But MUFE don't sell in the UK - all I've found in the UK has been ClassyLashes - but there range isn't as good as those at MUFE or eeyelashes.com!

x

abbey_08

larger branches of new look sell fake eyelashes the funky kinds you are after...red ones, feather ones, ladybird print ones! another brand to look out for is eyelure they do a range called "tokyo lashes" and "vivid lashes" you can find them in boots or superdrugs or asos...

Eyelure (< asos eyelure link)

the peacock ones on asos look amazing!!

allthatgl1tt3rs

Thanks so much Abbey_08 - you're a lifesaver!

This brand is awesome - and so handy to know they sell in New Look too *woop*

Love the ladybird ones - cuuuuuuute!
th_DANCE.gif

x

abbey_08

i know!! i just love them but know il never pull em off! new look do some BRIGHT eye colours and glitters by stargazer too that iv been meaning to try!!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatgl1tt3rs
Thanks lizzy!!!

*sobs* But MUFE don't sell in the UK - all I've found in the UK has been ClassyLashes - but there range isn't as good as those at MUFE or eeyelashes.com!

x

Wow, I didn't know that!
Good luck on your search, though!

barbie.doll

I saw some crazy but cute feather lashes while I was at the mall. Problem is, I don't remember where the hell I was! So, I can't help.
ssad.gif

But I use lashes from Revlon and Ardell.

Miss. Herzeleid

There are Sally's in the UK. I live there too and there are quite a few...see if you can find any on google.

Good luck, and it will be so worth it when you get to Sally's.

But if you cant make it to a shop, this is there UK website it think.

Sally Express | Home

:] have fun.