Fantasy MAC Wishlist!

xNeurocancer

What would you like MAC to create?

I would love a Veluxe Pearl black eyeshadow!

Your turn
smiles.gif

panda0410

I want a Black Starflash eyeshadow... and not some duochrome sparkle crap with red or blue or any other other bloody colour... just a clean smooth pearl black in the starflash finish!!

There are other things I'd like too... this list will grow
winks.gif

stickles

To add on, I love me these new Style Black MESes, so I'd love to see a teal one, an emerald one, and a taupey one

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
It'd only be the 15-shadow palettes with a CLEAR lid for me!

I heard from several counters and three freestanding stores over the course of four months last year that they were going to release these...the hell MAC?

Items I would steal my husband's money for:

Oh crap, that's everything!

Okay, FANTASY ITEMS:
A bathing vat of VAE and/ or VATM.
A bright pink, I mean neon folks, Fluidline.
Newly Minted's color, with a Starflash texture!

That's it for now, but I will add more as it comes to me!

cupcake_x

I'd love a lipstick sort of like Girl about Town but slightly more reddish and extremely matte in texture. I love GAT but unfortunately it smears on me too much, I need something more matte like Russian Red.

Silver Smoke pigment in a shadow form.

A very DEEP shimmery emerald and sapphire colored eyeshadows, veluxe pearl.

saccharinity

Quote:

This!!! I would love clear lids.

Also a pleasureflush repromote. This is starting to feel like fantasy.

vesperholly

I'd really love a nice seafoam green with silver shimmer that isn't bluey, yellowy, gold shimmer or nearly invisible (Warm Chill). You have no idea how hard a color like that is to find until you start looking for it ... !

LMD84

i'd just like a whole collection based on my little pony
yahoo.gif
lots of pastal shadows, glitter liners, and some bright lipsticks!

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNeurocancer
Haha thats a great idea!
I'd also love a black veluxe pearl shadow with green or purple duochrome, yum!

I agree about the duochromes. I'd like so many more of those. I love them because you can create different colors with different bases.

kabuki_KILLER

I wish for Satin finish eyeshadows that apply more smoothly. I LOVE Haunting, but it's so hard to get it to come out right without lots of layering and patting or some fix+, and I have nooooo intention of spraying liquid in that precious little pan.

I also wish for a perfect nude in a matte finish. I love creme d'nude's color, but the lipstick texture is streaky on me. I can't seem to move my mouth or else it'll get all wacky. Honey Love is great, but a bit dark and pink-ish for a perfect nude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperholly
I'd really love a nice seafoam green with silver shimmer that isn't bluey, yellowy, gold shimmer or nearly invisible (Warm Chill). You have no idea how hard a color like that is to find until you start looking for it ... !

Green shades that are vibrant are actually very difficult to make. This is why.
sneaky.gif

Darkness

Quote:

I think that's a brilliant idea! Maybe you should email MAC with it, if you haven't already.
th_wink3.gif

Shadowy Lady

Yeah I would also like many more duochromes; my three fave pigments are Blue Brown, Old Gold and Pink Pearl. It would be great if MAC made a silver/blue, an orange/gold and peach/green pigment...Oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about these!

Also, I want more fluidlines and paint pots! I don't care what colours, maybe just some of the older ones can be re-promoted and make some new ones. I don't understand why MAC keeps making new shadesticks but no new paint pots
ssad.gif