Fashion Cert!

shorty

Well Ive been with MAC for 3 months now and got certified 2 weeks ago so Im sooooooo pleased right now and I LOVE doing my appointments
smiles.gif

Got told today that I will now start preparing for my fashion cert because I really want to get on the Events team asap! Did anyone have any problems passing theirs and what kind of things did you have to do? Obv I know what my counter has done previously but just curious on a wider scale!

User49

I haven't done one yet but all the girls I work with have. Most of them failed three times before passing. Based on their advice to me you really need to follow exactly what the trainer says to replicate! Also sometimes they make it more difficult and you have to use products in different ways to create a certain effect because they recreate what a real fashion shoot would be like. You must pay attention to detail with what the trainer asks and try and get it to look as close to the trainers model as you can. All the girls said it's quite nerve wracking but you just get in the swing of it when you are there! Good luck!!

shorty

I will bear that in mind thanks! I have to go to a fashion prep in a couple of weeks so I will give some info about that... Also today I won a day with the senior trainer for having the highest appointment sale (41 units!) so Im having a pretty good week!

hartnars my demo description is somewhere just search for threads started by me
smiles.gif
x

amoona

wow ur already able to get fashion show certified?! are u application certified already after 3 months? that's crazy fast! but congrats nonetheless.

fashion show certification is very hard and can be discouraging but don't let it get to you if you don't pass the first time. it's very common.

DirtyPlum

Great news girly! So pleased for you... I am yet to be certified, but I only work on Saturdays so its difficult to organise. I dont think any of the girls at my counter are fashion certified but they are working towards it and making sure they get plenty of practice in things like false eyelashes and making use of products in different ways i.e. fluidline as mascara, concealers as highlighters in contouring etc etc... good luck hun!!!!