Fashionably Fuchsia/Angelwing, plus two more

tarteheart

050506a.jpg

050506b.jpg

050506c.jpg

050506d.jpg

FACE: Strobe Cream, Studio Fix Fluid, Fix+, Ladyblush Blushcreme, Petticoat MSF, Medium Blot Powder

EYES: Bare Canvas Paint as base, Brule under brow, Woodwinked and Ricepaper mixed onto crease and lining under eyes, Embark in crease, Ricepaper on lid, Lily White pigment in tearduct area, Blacktrack Fluidline, Fibre Rich Mascara

LIPS: Fashionably Fuchsia lipstick with Angelwing Lustreglass

Old FOTDs...I already forgot everything I used!

050206b.jpg

050206a.jpg

FACE: Studio Fix Fluid, Fix+, Cherche Blushcreme, Ladyblush Blushcreme, Petticoat MSF

EYES: Untitled Paint, Brule, Embark, Star Violet, Slip Pink...? Who knows anymore.

LIPS: Viva Glam V lipstick and Nymphette Lipglass

042806a.jpg

042806c.jpg

FACE: Studio Fix Fluid, Fix+, probably Summer Lily Blushcreme with Shimpagne MSF

EYES: Ricepaper, Nocturnelle, Embark, Melon pigment

LIPS: Dame in a Dress Lipgelee

Shavwi

I *love* Fashionably Fuchsia! It looks gorgeous on you! I ahve very pale, cool toned skin, so it looks very different on me - very bright and blue toned. it looks so different on you, but I really like it. I never realized how versatile it is
smiles.gif

tarteheart

Thank you, lovelies!

Shavwi, it might be the Angelwing over Fashionably Fuchsia that is making it look a bit different -- it definitely darkened the color, added some plum shine to it. But you're right, it is very versatile and it looks different on everyone! Even just in the tube, it's an amazing pink.
smiles.gif

And yes, I am mixed, as they say.
smiles.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarteheart
Thank you, lovelies!

Shavwi, it might be the Angelwing over Fashionably Fuchsia that is making it look a bit different -- it definitely darkened the color, added some plum shine to it. But you're right, it is very versatile and it looks different on everyone! Even just in the tube, it's an amazing pink.
smiles.gif

And yes, I am mixed, as they say.
smiles.gif

Yeah, that may be it
smiles.gif
I love my lips to be really bright, so I put it on pretty heavily over magenta l/l - it can get pretty bright! I'm a little obsessed with this lipstick right now if you haven't already guessed!