pinked mauve above crease
icon eyes to line lower lashline
dip down on brows

cheeks.
smashbox intermix softlights all over face
stereo rose on cheekbones
smashbox halo softlights on cheekbones, temples, forehead
(edited to add):
i also used strobe cream over my mineral makeup n cheekbones for some added pow!

lips.
prestige diva lipliner
fashionably fuschia lipstick

user4

haha, isnt prestige diva like the awsomest liner in the world... that's what i use with all my bright pinks.... its amazing!!! me loves!!!

ashley_v85

Beautiful! I really really love this. The lips are PERFECT with it, too. I was just thinking of trying a purple look with Fashionably Fuschia too. But yours is gorgeous.

ashley_v85

PS: I'm dumb and never would have thought to put Lily White over everything, from lid to brow to make it all shimmery like that. Thanks for the idea, haha.

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
haha, isnt prestige diva like the awsomest liner in the world... that's what i use with all my bright pinks.... its amazing!!! me loves!!!

you were the inspiration for that one, doll.
i saw your fotd a week or two ago racing about it so i went and checked it out and its freaking perfect with my hot hot pinks!!

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Soooo this looks amazing! I love how shiney the eyes are!

thanks!!! i used the lily white wet so it would really pop...it makes all the difference!!

Colorqueen

Oooo that is a fantastic combination. I can not wait to get my SC pigments and that lipstick- *waiting impatiently for the mail to come*