Fast response eye cream?

Ada

Is this stuff any good?

I'm young (24) but I've always had dark puffy undereye circles. Everyone says "drink more water!" "get more sleep!" "maybe it's allergies!" but I've tried all that and it's just genetics-- my mom has them too. And I happen to be blessed with super pale skin so they stand out like... to the point that when I don't wear concealer people constantly ask if I'm feeling okay. But even when I do, they're still visible. My mom gave me some Clinique eye cream that she uses, but it's more for older skin I guess-- wrinkle-reducing and all that, and since I don't HAVE any wrinkles it doesn't seem to do much.

So would the Fast Response eye cream do anything for me? I was at the MAC store today and was going to try and get a sample but they were super busy and I couldn't get any attention from any of the MAs.

I was also wondering what type of concealer works best for undereye circles. I was trying to ask the MA that today and she said the stick kind, scooped some out for me, then walked away. I tried it but I couldn't really get it to look right-- it seemed too light even though it was my shade (NW15) and it my undereye area still looked purpley to me. I don't know if there's a technique I'm not aware of, a brush I should be using (I just dabbed it on with my finger and blended), or if the color or forumula is wrong for me or what.

Anyone?

user2

OK hope I get this right:

Concealer: I would try the Studio Finish Concealer and when you say that your undereye area still looked pupley, try the NC15 one since it's a cold shade and has no reddish undertones.
If it doesn't help too try one of their Colour Correctors!

As a brush I wold try the #194 and just use your finger technique.

Hth!

KJam

I'm a NC15, so I feel your pain. When my eyes have circles that are really dark, nothing corrected it like a yellow concealer topped with normal foundation or concealer in my color. I don't think MAC has a product like this -the one that I use is Physician's Formula's.

Shawna

I second the physicians formula colour corrector with a concealer on top. I actually love this Lancome concealer. I left a review here. http://specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27871

Good luck. I know what it's like to have inherited dark circles. "Get more sleep" my ass, it's called being pale and seeing the veins. Thanks mom and dad.

Juneplum

have u tried biotherm hydra detox eye cream? one of my friends has really dark circles and this cream has helped her TONS! it's lightened the circles pretty well.. i mean they're still there but much less darker... i personally don't like fast response at all.. i tried a sample and it stung my eyes.. weird!

solangeeese

Your eyes get puffy after you wake up when the skin around your eyes become bloated with water while you are sleeping. And since “depuffing” agents like caffeine work by slightly dehydrating your skin. You should not rely on them to help with your wrinkle control/prevention needs !

mizuki~

I'm young too (19) and I have really bad dark circles that no amount of concealer can hide. I got a sample of Fast Response and unfortunately, it didn't do anything but moisturize for me. Been using it for about 2 months now ad no noticeable difference at all. So disappointed. AND the search for the perfect eye cream continues....

Juneplum: Oooh where can I get some of that biotherm hydra detox eye cream?

Sanayhs

The fast response cream is handy for taking down swelling if your eyes are really puffy from lack of sleep or crying.

As for undereye concealer, you actually upon occasion need a darker shade for better coverage, particularly when you're fair skinned. I'm less than NW15 and require an NW20 concealer to even start to cover up my circles. I'm still on the search, though, and if I ever find a miracle product, I'll be screaming in joy, so I'm sure you'll hear.
tong.gif

The physician's formula stuff is decent, but still doesn't do it for me.

Sanayhs

The fast response cream is handy for taking down swelling if your eyes are really puffy from lack of sleep or crying.

As for undereye concealer, you actually upon occasion need a darker shade for better coverage, particularly when you're fair skinned. I'm less than NW15 and require an NW20 concealer to even start to cover up my circles. I'm still on the search, though, and if I ever find a miracle product, I'll be screaming in joy, so I'm sure you'll hear.
tong.gif

The physician's formula stuff is decent, but still doesn't do it for me.

LoveMU

Hi,

I have very dark circles as well, and I use Amazing Concealer. It is expensive but I really think it covers the dark circles pretty well. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Emilith

Hi - I am an NW25 but I feel I am fair. I have blonde eyelashes & blonde brows but most of all, ALL MY LIFE I have had dark circles. Super dark. My ex-step-dad used to call me "Coon Eyes" when I was a kid (he was such a jerk). But no matter how much I sleep, no matter how much water I drink and I do NOT have allergies, they have never gone away. My under eye area is kinda sunken instead of puffy but I think the sunken look just shadows it even more.

Green & yellow concealers always stood out so much on my skin but I found this PINK under eye concealer on Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics & Aromatics: Pure Mineral Makeup: Creatively & affordably formulated with the finest quality mineral pigments. . The girls on their forums RAVED about it and they are all super fair/pale, much fairer than me. So what the heck, I've tried every concealer out there and let me tell you, this stuff is the bomb. It is their Cream Concealer and the colour is literally called Pink. And it is pink. I love the consistency - a little thicker - but it does not settle in fine lines. It is thicker but very spreadable. I highly recommend it - I love it. I really have had such success w/it.

I have not found an under eye cream yet that is my HG. I have to be careful as the ones I've tried, burned like hell the top part of my cheeks that are right beneath the under eye part. But I really love love love this concealer - I can't say enough about it. AND you can always try a sample of it very cheaply if you are hesitant about the colour. But this stuff is great.

Good luck!!!

trollydolly

i recently finished my first tube of fast response eye cream and will not be purchasing another one, it didnt really do anything at all or have any effect on my eye area.

joygasm

I heard putting orange lipstick under your eyes before your concealer works for dark purple under eye circles.
Hope I helped. :]

claire87john

Many people give you the so called suggestions in order to treat eye skin difficulties but i would strongly recommend you is to understand which kind of skin you have. Upon realizing that, consult a dermatologist on which ingredients are suitable for your skin layer. After doing this, evaluate the ingredients that the product is composed of.
http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/get-rid-of-dark-under-eye-circles.html