Fathers Day FOTD!

xkatietron

I know probably no one here is a father haha, but HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
So heres my face for today, I wanted to keep it simple cause I'm going to be very busy today (church, and FD festivities). Here it is! Sorry one of my eyebrows looks a little wonky, I wanna fix it so bad! haha

What I used:
EYES:
  • Concealer as base
  • MAC Shroom e/s
  • MAC Satin Taupe e/s
  • l'Oreal HIP gel eyeliner (black)
  • Rimmel Extra Super Lash

FACE:
  • Revlon Custom Creations foundation
  • CG Simply Powder
  • Smashbox PhotoOp Undereye Brightener
  • Smashbox Soft Lights in Tint
  • Fix+

Thanks for looking everyone!
heart2.gif

xkatietron

Thanks Hilly!
I struggled with acne for a long, long time. But then I found Acne.org and I tried the Regimen and it worked!

candi17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
Thanks Hilly!
I struggled with acne for a long, long time. But then I found Acne.org and I tried the Regimen and it worked!

I use the Acne.org products too. They really do work!!

You are soooo pretty!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
Thanks Hilly!

wow I would have never guessed. You´re really lucky you weren´t left with scars!
I had mild acne during my teenage years, and then had cystic pimples that left hyperpigmentation, those red spots that won´t go away for months!

Your skin literally looks like baby skin...poreless and flawless. And you´re just so beautiful overall

xkatietron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
wow I would have never guessed. You´re really lucky you weren´t left with scars!
I had mild acne during my teenage years, and then had cystic pimples that left hyperpigmentation, those red spots that won´t go away for months!

Your skin literally looks like baby skin...poreless and flawless. And you´re just so beautiful overall

Thank you lovely
smiles.gif

I had hyperpigmentation for the LONGEST time, but I used Porcelana Skin Lightening Serum and it hurried up the process.

n_c

I like this alot. I do the same color combo on my eyes like 3-4 times out of the week...thats how much I like it
smiles.gif