Father's day haul and some JUICYness, yep it's all for me

juicyaddict

I can't stop buying stuff whenever I see a MAC counter/store. It is terrible! I just went to the CCOs last Sat and then on Father's day I got more stuff from my f/s. Well, the hubby got his expensive camera so he's happy. From the f/s I got:

- Beautymarked pan e/s
- Femme Noir pan e/s
- Dubonnet l/s (B2M)
- 2 empty quad palettes

And another addiction of mine I gotta fulfill -- more JUICY couture! I got these 2 items (not actual items, just pics taken online). I love the one piece swimsuit! I also got these 2 long dresses (same style, red and blue) from GAP which are so comfy, can't wait to wear on my trip to Hawaii...

jsimpson

Nice haul!! I love those long dresses!! I might to check those out. I'm going out with some girlfriends and they would be super comfortable to wear!

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimpson
Nice haul!! I love those long dresses!! I might to check those out. I'm going out with some girlfriends and they would be super comfortable to wear!

Yes, they are really nice, the upper part is smocked and lined so you can skip the bra. They also have pockets too which I find really cool.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Great haul. They sell palettes at the CCO? Enjoy Hawaii.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I got these at my f/s.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
That juicy suit is sooo awesome! I want one!

yes, i love it and it fits perfectly! makes you look thin!

Ms. Z

Nice haul! I love the dresses!
eyelove.gif

Moppit

Great haul. I love Juicy too. The Gap dresses look beautiful and I might just have to check them out.