Faux Parrot

smiles4c

I tried the Showy duo wet and it's much better...but I still hate how hard these duos are! :/

showy1.jpg

showy2.jpg

showy3.jpg

showyeye.jpg

FACE:
*EM semi-matte foundation in Golden Fair
*EM Sunlight corrector
*EM finishing dust
*EM Light Pink blush

EYES:
*UDPP
*MAC Azreal Blue pigment (wet) on inner lid/corner
*L'Oreal HIP duo in Showy (parrot dupe, wet) on outer lid/crease
*MAC White pigment to highlight
*L'Oreal HIP duo in Showy (dark blue, wet) to line
*Full n Soft WP mascara

LIPS:
*CO Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine (clear)

JunkaLunk

waaaaaaaah, love it.

and the hair. may i ask, what products do you use? And is it permenant or semi? the colors ive seen you in always look great.

smiles4c

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkaLunk
waaaaaaaah, love it.

and the hair. may i ask, what products do you use? And is it permenant or semi? the colors ive seen you in always look great.

it's Manic Panic Ultra Violet, and it's semi-perm...I don't think there are really any bright-colored dyes that are permanent
smiles.gif

Another Janice!

Beautiful job!! You are so cute!!

Do you bleach your hair before you use Manic Panic? I have darkish hair and my color is never that bright when I use it.

maryland

by the way, that SHOWY HIP DUO is still available? I love it and i would like to buy it, where can i find loreal products? could you help me?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

it looks awesome.. your hair is always so many differnt colors? how do you manage that without your hair falling out! its insane. I wish i could pull that off....

you remind me of Molly ringwald.. you probably get that alot

smiles4c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
Beautiful job!! You are so cute!!

Do you bleach your hair before you use Manic Panic? I have darkish hair and my color is never that bright when I use it.

oh yeah, I have to bleach it out to really pale blonde first. my hair's naturally dark brown.