fav deep conditioner?

BuyMeLipGloss

my hair is really fickle so i always need to change up the products i use on it. what are your fav deep conditioners? TIA!
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

Redken's Water Rush is really nice. It's not very heavy but it really helps to add moisture back to hair. Another favorite of mine is Biolage's Conditioning Balm which is a rich cream for dry/coarse hair. Both work wonders.

Dreamergirl3

I really like Garnier Fructis deep conditioner for on the cheap (its like 3 bucks) but it isnt THAT deep of a conditioner. I love John Friedas beach blonde one with kelp, its great for all hair types not just blondes! And it smells awesome too.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMeLipGloss
my hair is really fickle so i always need to change up the products i use on it. what are your fav deep conditioners? TIA!
smiles.gif

Auzzie leave in conditoner well all the auzzie range is great!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
Redken's Water Rush is really nice. It's not very heavy but it really helps to add moisture back to hair. Another favorite of mine is Biolage's Conditioning Balm which is a rich cream for dry/coarse hair. Both work wonders.

2nd both of those!!!

annnettem

I love kerstase masquintense for thick hair! I leave in in over night after blowdrying and put my hair up and rinse it in the morning. My hair is left soooo soft!

black mamba

Redkin all-soft Heavy cream and Butter treat. My hair has been FRIED ever since I started dying it when I was 11. I'm telling you, this stuff is the BEST. Also, you can go to any salon and get deep conditiong treatments. Even lower end places like cost cutters will have them for about $15.00.

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumi
Aveda Damage Remedy reconstructing conditioner

2nd. And also LUSH Retread conditioner.

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocagirl
Nexxus Humectress

agreed! I really like it! Other ones I like, Marilyn Monroe from LUSH if you have blonde hair, Paul Mitchell deep conditioning color treatment, and the homemade one...

Mayo + Eggs + Avocado... and you can throw in a little olive oil if you like. It makes my hair look great!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
anything from kerastase...

mmm after my own heart lol i like kms aswell