Fav LIQUID foundation brush???

Mabelle

Sephora no. 45 Mineral Buffing brush
Or Sephora IT Buffing brush. they both work AMAZING for liquid or powder foundation.

I Have two of the no. 45. One for my MSF/BE and one For my MUFE HD. I sell it all the time for people wanting a streak free flawless finish. It even works with thicker foundations like the mufe matt velvets, which i find can be a cakey.

best of ever.

thiscarmen

I absolutely looooove the Cover FX #160 Cream Foundation brush. It's marketed as a "cream foundation" brush, but honestly, I use it with a liquid foundation and it's amazing because it's dense enough to provide good coverage and buff it in. LOVE!

nychick1384

Sephora Professional #55 Airbrush or the Sephora Professional Precision Foundation Airbrush. One word...amazing
jawdrop.gif

User38

I use the Ecotools blush brush.. which has a compact head and is made of manmade fibre. I also like Sephora 55.. but I always buff with MAC 187.. so in essence I use two types of brushes for a really good app...

pinkiecharm

i love using the elf powder brush its amazing for stipling and buffing in my foundation and its really cheap

afulton

I have used several brushes for liquid foundation. I have tried MAC's 109 but found it sheds way too much. Now I am using MAC's 187 and loving it. Recently I saw a You Tube video raving about Coastal Scent's Buffer Brush, so I ordered it. I will let you know how that works.

adruci

187 was my favourite until MAC senior artist Caitlyn C. recommend that we try the smaller version - 187 it blends better over all the angles of your face.
she was right! LOVE IT!

KimmyAnn_678

I've been wanting to try the Sephora Airbrush foundation :)

Lately I've been using Lancome's Precision Foundation brush. It's not sold seperately; I got in one of their Holiday 2010 brush sets. It's awesome and gives me a great "airbrushed" look with absolutely no brush marks.

FlippinFaces360

My MAC 130 duo brush i use it all the time at the counter and at home but outside of MAC my Sonia Kashuk multi purpose flat top brush or my beauty blender sponge