Fav MAC dark burgundy lippies from MAC?

geeko

since there is a thread for fav mac pink lippies, i ve decided to do one for favourite for burgundy shades. Pls post urs here and together with pics if any for us to drool over and to add more to our to buy list if they are permanent

My current favourite is Sin lipstick paired with nightmoth. thank god it is perm. i love this color to bits

liba

^^^^^ Sin loves you right back.

It's a tough choice, but I think Instigator narrowly wins out over everything for me, although I always get compliments when I wear Prince Noir.

When it comes to all vampy lipsticks, Dominate is maybe my absolute favorite.

Jodylicious

It looks gorgeous on you! While i prefer lighter colors, Sin is the darkest color i own, and i do love it.

nt234

I love that combo, and it looks stunning on you! Nightmoth is definitely going to be the next lipliner I get. I don't want to wear Sin until I get it.

Medgal07

Hands down, MAC Sin gets my vote, and like Yazmin, I think Sin loves you back! It looks amazing on you Geeko. I think what I like most about Sin is that it has just the right amounts of red & brown as not to look too harsh, and therefore flattering for most wearers.

MAC's Prince Noir and Fixed on Drama are also a favs of mine.

From Dior I like Black Tie; Chanel L’adoree & Foudroyante; Tom Ford Black Dahlia & Bruised Plum

Dolly Snow

Sin all the way

th_thstars.gif

lipstickpd23

Sin looks gorgeous. I also really like Living Legend from the Matte Lip collection. I really don't reach for Instigator much but I'm going to now!

AnitaK

I have dark side from the permanent line, dark deed from the holiday collection last year and hearts aflame from the novel romance collection. I love all of them.

mrsmanzanox3

I don't know if I just got Sin from a bad batch but it looks terrible on my lips. Almost like a retro matte formula and it separates and settles into my lip lines like CRAZY
cry.gif

geeko

I don't know if I just got Sin from a bad batch but it looks terrible on my lips. Almost like a retro matte formula and it separates and settles into my lip lines like CRAZY :cry:
Did u try using a lip primer like mac prep plus prime lip below?

liquidsirenhoney

Sin is my fave and 6six6 from melt. Hearts aflame is by far one of my worst Mac purchases it looks so good on people and it just looks terrible on me. I love Living Legend too.

Latest posts