Fav NARS blush combos.

MzzRach

Zen as a contour/broonzer with Mata Hari on apples of cheeks. Gives a great natural look since both shades are matte.

Albatross with anything as the perfect highlight/sheen. Albatross has to be one of the best highlight shades ever. Amazing sheen without looking like a glitter bomb.

Lovejoy used as a bronzer, and brushed in creases of eyes. Great quick way to brighten up your face.

nunu

I know that not a lot of people like Super Orgasm because of the glitter (i do too) but i love it on the cheeks and highlight it with Orgasm.

koukla032487

As mentioned, Laguna Bronzer to contour and Orgasm blush is the perfect summer glow
winkiss.gif
I bought the Duo for these two that's offered on Sephora's website a couple years ago and still love it!

Terry74

I know the result is quite showy, but I love Taj Mahal and Orgasm. This combo makes me look like Apollonia Kotero in the 80s XD

DirtyPlum

Third Laguna and Orgasm.

I love Luster and Sertao as eyeshadows too... im NC40/42.

Luster on top of Gina is brilliant to take out some of the red/orangeness in it!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Gina + Super Orgasm; I love love love how warm Gina is. It's not terribly bright on my because I am Benares in NARS foundations (NW45), but it adds so much warmth to my cheeks and it's the perfect base blush for nearly everything. Anyway...

Oasis + Sin; Oasis is really muted and Sin to me has more shimmer than color but together they are wonderful. I'm glad I paired these two together because I was about ready to throw in the towel on Oasis.

ms_angry_nipple

Nars Penny lane + Madly (more on the hollows) = nice office appropriate contoured cheek
smiles.gif

Nars Penny Lane + Silvana = "darker peachier pink tanned cheek" with some shimmer = nice summer cheek.

St. Barts Multiple + Orgasm Blush + Mac MSF in Natural Flush = THE clubbing/dancing CHEEK. I don't realy wear moisturizer if i go out at night, so the st. bart makes the orgasm (regular) stick. the MSF is just an extra steep to get more of a pink sheen.
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
^ Oh I am trying the Oasis and Sin! I am also going to try Dirtyplum's luster and gina combo.

I wore deep throat over gina today, gorgeous!

I really want to like Deep Throat (I don't own it) as it is the last NARS blush that I don't already have that will "work" for my skintone, but Torrid has more color and Orgasm just seems prettier in some way although I think they are different. I might try that combo on at the NARS counter next time I am there. Or I might just pair Gina with Torrid and call it a day. Oh Deep Throat...

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
^I bet Gina and Torrid would be a gorgeous combo. Combos can look so different on different people even if they are the exact same shade. I have tried some combos that look amazing on others with my tone but don't look good on me. I have also heard women with darker tones have varying success with deep throat, orgasm and and luster. Some love them, others say they don't show up. It's funky.

Yeah Orgasm is a weird one. My friend who is at least a full shade lighter than me can't get it to work. When I tried it at Sephora a long while ago it didn't seem to show up very well. I have since learned that the lighting in Sephora is TERRIBLE. I tried it at the NARS counter and it was love.

OT - NARS should make a blush version of Portifino. I would eat that up!

gabi03

For everyday wear, I love to pair Torrid with South Beach multiple, its amazingly gorgeous on darker skin tones

For a dramatic look, i like to pair a touch of Exhibit A with Taj Mahal blush
smiles.gif

rbella

Oasis + Sin = absolutely gorgeous

Luster + Albatross = the most fab bronzer and highlight combo

Orgasm across cheek bone + Penny Lane on apples of cheeks + Albatross on high end of cheek bone = perfection.

Sidenote: NARS Orgasm + Benefit Dandelion = Gorgeous!!

Temptasia

Try the Pink side of the Divine eyeshadow duo as a blush.
Try using the iridescent shadows from Iceland e/s duo (violet side only) or Kilimanjaro e/s duo (both sides) under blushes for an amazing glow.