Fav OPI Blacks and Greys?

Daph_

With sparkly you mean with glitter and/or shimmer?
smiles.gif

Here are some recs:
Brand New Skates (grey)
Baby It's Coal Outside (black)
Mad As A Hatter (Grey, but also with multicolored glitter)

The original My Private Jet is black or charcoal, but that one is HTF so you'll probably have a hard time getting your hands on it as well (plus it's expensive)

EricaMarie

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous from the new Swiss collection is an AWESOME sparkly dark silver color-I have lots of silvers & gunmetals, & this is pretty unique!

StyleDemonXoXo

Thanks! Does anyone know where I can get Baby It's Coal Outside? It looks soo gorgeous for a winter black and I love the name!

I guess there's like a million versions of My Private Jet or something? lol I have one that is a brownish grey with microglitter, I love it!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleDemonXoXo
Thanks! Does anyone know where I can get Baby It's Coal Outside? It looks soo gorgeous for a winter black and I love the name!

I guess there's like a million versions of My Private Jet or something? lol I have one that is a brownish grey with microglitter, I love it!

If you live near a mall with Trade Secret or near an Ulta store, they often have previous collection colors. If not, maybe try MUA swaps???

Daph_

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleDemonXoXo

There are at least 4 versions of MPJ, but I've heard about even more. Weird huh?

I'd say you can always try eBay if you can't find it in a store nearby. I don't have experience with stores in the US since I'm from Europe, but I'm sure you can pick it up somewhere. MUA swaps is another great option
smiles.gif

Rinstar

I'm another fan of Brand New Skates.
My Private Jet is good whatever version you get. The original is best, but the others are good too. I also like Lucertaine-ly look marvelous from the Swiss collection.

tarnii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph_
With sparkly you mean with glitter and/or shimmer?
smiles.gif

Here are some recs:
Brand New Skates (grey)
Baby It's Coal Outside (black)
Mad As A Hatter (Grey, but also with multicolored glitter)

The original My Private Jet is black or charcoal, but that one is HTF so you'll probably have a hard time getting your hands on it as well (plus it's expensive)

Totally love all these shades except I find Mad as a Hatter v hard to remove. I have just ordered My Private Jet off ebay, I have wanted it for the longest time. Here are Brand New Skates and Baby its Coal outside, I wear these all the time.
IMG_0889.jpg
eyelove.gif

Latest posts