fav. perfumes?

Moira MUA

My top three would definitely be (in no particular order):
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Flower by Kenzo Oriental Version
And CK One (I'm old school)

I typically wear cologne, but I'm a sucker for celebrity fragrances.
My day-to-day perfume is Britney Spears' Circus Fantasy.
I also like to mix Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur with my Express Reserve cologne, and it makes for a sweet and bold scent.

As far as cologne goes, Blue de Chanel and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 are my go-to's.

dyingforyou

i really love 'curious' by britney spears. i've run out of it and have been meaning to get some more for a long time!
also i really enjoy the coconut and pineapple fragrance from bath&body works. it was a special last summer so i don't know if or when it'll be back.

i really love 'curious' by britney spears. i've run out of it and have been meaning to get some more for a long time!
also i really enjoy the coconut and pineapple fragrance from bath&body works. it was a special last summer so i don't know if or when it'll be back.
All of Britney's fragrances are wonderful!
Curious and Believe are great Spring/Summer scents.
And I love Hidden Fantasy for the Fall :)

KarmaB

Chance by Chanel is one that I've loved for many years. It's my favorite going out somewhere nice perfume. My everyday perfume is Versace versense. It's seriously AMAZING. Sephora stopped selling it though, so now I've got to hunt it down online when I run out. Bummer!

crayolaforeyes

I am a perfume addict! Some of my fans are Burberry Brit sheer, bond no 9 the scent of peace, bond no 9 china town and Versace yellow diamond

becca1014

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey
Clean Provence
Jo Malone Earl Grey and Cucumber
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

missjoe

I don't generally wear perfume in the summer, so I can't wait for winter! My favorite from last winter was Tom Ford Violet Blonde.

nuclearteeth

Dior Midnight Poison, Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise, Annick Goutal Ambre Fetiche, Balenciaga Paris, Solstice Scents Spellbound Woods, 1856 Darjeeling by Adriana Medina, amd Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea.
heart.gif

tats

I was really into perfume at one point in my life.. and still have a lot of bottles I'v not used up. I actually really like the variety and sometimes I also feel like I can't decide what I want to wear.
I like all perfumes I own in a differnt way.
Off the ptop of my head my favourites would be Serge Lutens Borneo & Fumerie Turque, Juilette Has a Gun Calamity, Bvlgari Black, Perfumerie Generale Coze.

Latest posts