Fave christina style?

Sar

Out of the following which do u like best and why??

Thanks so much in advance! xx

Black,blonde n straight
3christina-a_net-marieclarie2003-04.jpg

All blonde n wavy
67cute.jpg

Blonde,styled put up
3christina-a_net-oscarparty2005-van.jpg

All blonde and curly
Halloween_Party_at_Body11.jpg

Julia Vanhorn

Given the choices, I would say all blonde and wavy, but I like her hair when she had the black braids. That is how I first remember really seeing her.

bella dee

heyy pink minx. do you have anymore pics of christina when she has her hair all crazy in the yellow shirt? i wana dye my hair like it and i just want a few more pics of it? if you can, would you mind PMing me? thaaanks!

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella dee
heyy pink minx. do you have anymore pics of christina when she has her hair all crazy in the yellow shirt? i wana dye my hair like it and i just want a few more pics of it? if you can, would you mind PMing me? thaaanks!

There is a huuuge website of christina pics its got aload of pics with her hair like that, i could search it up for u cos i forgot the link

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella dee

I will check and see if I have any if not then I will go look for more. I dont remember where I found that picture lol.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
ok bella dee I found TONS of pics of christina heres the link!
http://www.christina-a.net/gallery/s...ry.php/cat/849
Im still looking through in here but theres a lot of great hair colors and styles that she had! Im glad I found this site.

Thats the site i was talking about lol did u google it. shes soo pretty it annoys me and she can pull off any hairstyle

Pink_minx

Ohh haha ok yeah I couldnt find any more of that one pic that you want but she does look great with anything she wears and does to her hair and make up.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Ohh haha ok yeah I couldnt find any more of that one pic that you want but she does look great with anything she wears and does to her hair and make up.

I think these are those pics chicka,http://www.christina-a.net/gallery/s...y.php/cat/1052
It was in the modeling section, ur link was in appearences. xx