Fave eye Creams?

Chelsea

me: biotherm source therapie eye, hydra detox eye, and the now disc loreal hydrafresh circle eraser. I also love my vichy cool stick

mspixieears

It's not ideal, but Clinique All About Eyes is very temperamental in that it chooses when it likes to deflate undereye puffiness, strange. I once tried Bobbi Brown's hydrating eye cream and that is the best stuff I've ever used under my eyes, it considerably lessened swelling and appearance of dark circles. Will get it when I use up my AAE.

singinmys0ng

im so cheap when it comes to skin care..lol I always like to find a cheaper way but also a good way as well..so I use a vitaemen E pill and punch a hole in it and use that as an eye cream and mortizier..works great!

PrettyKitty

Hydra-Deto2x Eyes (Biotherm) is my fave. I already tested Source Therapie Eyes, but its just nice for dry skin, so its not for me. (I want something for my dark undereyes circles)

Sushi_Flower

Enchanted Eye Cream from Lush - SO moisturising and beautifull, it's made of natural ingredients. Get a sample and you will love it.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Hydra-Deto2x Eyes (Biotherm) is my fave. I already tested Source Therapie Eyes, but its just nice for dry skin, so its not for me. (I want something for my dark undereyes circles)

Does this help with dark circles? I know you work for them so I hope you can help. I have the original hydradetox, but it never really helped with my circles. Is the hydradetox2 better? I might have to try it.

user2

I love MACs fast response eye cream! But maybe because its the first one I've ever used
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Is there anything really powerfull that can work on extremely dark circles which seem to be permanant? Stuff with Kojic acid, vitamin k and hydroquinin is supposed to help but i can't find any in the shops in the UK. I don't want to mail order or get it from the internet.

mspixieears

I've been using it for just over a month everyday and results have been noticed, less dark eye circles and my one fine line is gently disappearing.

Aesop parsley seed eye serum (then put your moisturiser/creamier eye cream on top to 'seal' it). I don't even have the full-size, just squeezed 3 sample sachets into a screw-top vial.

Juneplum

updated since i've switched to biotherm!
biotherm age fitness eye
biotherm source therapie eye
biotherm densite lift eye (for nighttime)

Rowan

I like Pond's Age DefEye. I have some samples of an eye cream from Shu Uemura that I like too. I may plunk down the money for it in the future, if I decide I like it enough.

persey

The discontinued, of course, Mary Kay Instant Action Eye Cream. It moisturized and brightened and was dirt cheap. I still haven't found a pricey one that does an equivalent job on me.