Fave MAC LE Packaging?

Caderas

i LOVE the gorgeous Lure & Moonbathe colored packaging..

but the winner is Heatherette. it's just so damn glamorous and fits MAC as well. i would've loved to say Hello Kitty, but it was so unappealing to me!

vintageroses

Why did i just get into makeup!
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
i've missed all the really nice collections! booo! The only LE packaging i'll have now is Liberty of london!

*runs to a MAC store to start collecting
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

miss rochelle

Heatherette and Manish Arora. I wish the Manish collection had a beauty powder compact, with the heart shaped rhinestones on them - that would have been gorgeous!

BEA2LS

i'm looking forward for to the beach
smiles.gif

but my all time fave was the playboy ones.. i still miss my bunny pink lipstick
ssad.gif

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i'm looking forward for to the beach
smiles.gif

but my all time fave was the playboy ones.. i still miss my bunny pink lipstick
ssad.gif

OMG they had this collection? When was this?? Must have been my pre-MAC addiction days...hehe.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
OMG they had this collection? When was this?? Must have been my pre-MAC addiction days...hehe.

it was so cool, the lipstick chrome was pink <3

i missed out on barbie because i was into urban decay at the time, i'm still mad at that!

darae

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuki_KILLER
Baroque Boudoir. =D

yes.gif
definitely my style, although i didn't get anything lol.

i got into MAC late and the only special packaging i have is from style warriors and hello kitty (both are just okay although i wish i had gotten the refined golden bronzer in regular packaging. do not care for style warriors at all :/ )

i wish i was there for heatherette and dame edna

xxManBeaterxx

I Love the baroque boudior packing. I think the GMLOL blush is adorable, heatherette will always be another favorite of mine. I love the manish palette and the hello kitty couture compact. I wish i had the playboy bunny stuff
ssad.gif
I'm a fool for pinks

BEA2LS

Heatherette was awesome, i only picked playboy over it because i was so excited when i go the stuff than my sister's stupid dog ate my lipstick
ssad.gif

i actually liked hello kitty, too dolly is my go to when i pack to go away for vacations because i like the variety in it.