Fave MAC pencil eyeliner? (Purchasing advice please)

Amber*Christine

I'd like to purchase an eyeliner from MAC and I'd like any suggestions on which to get. I'm just looking for a basic liner, not one to smudge up for a smokey look.
Technakohl liner "graph black"
Eye Kohl "smolder"
Eye Pencil "soft black"
Powerpoint eye pencil "engraved"

oh and has anyone tried the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners? Hows it working out for you?

spacegirl2007

powerpoint is my favorite, goes on sooo smooth and really stays put (i have hooded lids so i always get transfer, not with this stuff).

i like 24/7 staying powder but they tend to go on kind of clumpy for me.

i dont think powerpoint is safe for the waterline, if thats's a concern for you.

Whisperwar

Really? Why aren't the powerpoints so safe for the waterline? I was going to get one soon.

I use the 24/7 liners too, and they're great and creamy
smiles.gif
I still smudge on the waterline. NOTHING stays there for me!

Tahti

Powerpoints are awesome, that said MAC Smolder is a product I use a lot.. great creamy black ^_^

ladyJ

I love feline but it has been discontinued. Smolder is also a good choice. If you are looking for an even cheaper alternative I would go with revlon colorstay eyeliner. That stuff stays on!!

moopoint

I like the 24/7 pencils, but I wayyy prefer the MAC Eye Kohls. I use Smolder and Costa Riche all the time. I find Smolder is a richer black than Zero (24/7), especially on the waterline.

pumpkincat210

I like Graphblack Technakhol, and then smolder for a smoked out look.
Feline...i hated, it literally ran down my face.

L1LMAMAJ

feline is nice above my upper lashes but if i even try it on my waterline or on my lower lash line, it melts. =[

foomph

Powerpoint!!!!!! They are SO good! Stay put, are super soft going on and you can sharpen them to a really fine point.

makeupmag

I wrote about this last year.

I personally like Engraved as a base and something darker (Feline or Smoulder) over that and then Engraved again, over that.

lovekrumpet

Personally I love Graphblack technakohl when going for a clean line. For smudging I like Smolder.
However, Feline will always be my favourite for smudging, too bad it's L/E =(

Latest posts