Favorite artistic/cool/funky makeup photos *edit added more*

niecypiecy

Spin off from the fave celeb makeup post - show me what cool/funky/artistic makeup inspires you! I have a ton but here are some of my faves:

*mods if this is too many pics lemme know and I can try to link them - they are within the width limits though*

4.jpg
flair-0305-01-03.jpg

chanel-rouge.jpg
isa2.jpg
makeup5.jpg

muart6bl.jpg
tfs2.jpg

wobal53.jpg
lips4.jpg

m1h.jpg
newsprint.jpg

lips1.jpg
world.jpg

user2

Honestly I dont see that much great makeup work anywhere! But the last one looks great!

Juneplum

OMG
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
the first and last pic is LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are ALL SOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! gaaawd the 1st pic KILLS me!!!
icon_eek.gif

NutMeg

I love the one with the pink cheek, and the blue and yellow streaks, just because it looks like something I would do. But all of them are pretty sweet.

melozburngr

I totally love the 2nd pic where she is sorta submerged in blue liquid.. the color combo/placement is effin sweet. but thats just me
smiles.gif

lola336

these pics are awesome..can we use these? do we have to give credit somewhere?/ plmk thanks!

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
where did u find these at?! they are all so..amazing!

I have gotten them all over the web - at all different places - this thread at this site as alot of them though http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ead.php?t=5423

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola336
these pics are awesome..can we use these? do we have to give credit somewhere?/ plmk thanks!

Sure go ahead - if you know the artist then credit them otherwise I am not sure who you would credit - sorry
ssad.gif

orodwen

oh gosh, i'd love to have contacts that would make

my grey-green eyes look like this: thank you for sharing!
greengrin.gif

rebecca_sommer90.jpg

fluffy.gif