Favorite BBW Scents?

solardame

Sweet Pea, White Tea & Ginger, Pearberry, Sun-Ripened Rasperries & Warm Vanilla Sugar in moderation - normally I hate (fake) raspberry and vanilla scented products.

niecypiecy

the new line with the creme brule and angel food cake scents is amazing - out of the standard line though I would have to say the pumpkin one they come out with in the fall and the sun ripened raspberry from the everyday line

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
the new line with the creme brule and angel food cake scents is amazing - out of the standard line though I would have to say the pumpkin one they come out with in the fall and the sun ripened raspberry from the everyday line

I do not like creme brulee too much anymore (I have the body souflee) used it twice. Quit using it when my six year old said "Mmmm it smells like pancakes in here." :) I do love the Chocolate Truffle of the Tuttee Dulci- and another chocolate lotion they have. I love chocolate and Vanilla scents.

jasper17

Cherry Blossom (smells like Electric Youth!), Black-raspberry Vanilla, Pearberry, and Country Apple

Alexa

warm vanilla sugar, mango mandarin, cucumber melon, moonlight path, gardenia lily

Juneplum

white tea & ginger, rice flower & shea, cherry blossom, black raspberry & vanilla, and peony!

makemeover

My favorite is Country Apple but I don't think it's available anymore.
th_confused_new.gif
My other favs are Warm Vanilla Sugar & Sweet Pea.

Supergirl84

vanilla bean noel (xmas seasonal), and tutti dolci's sugar wafer and new raspberry granita. nothing really from the regular line.

GoldieLox

Coconut & lime is my favorite. then white tea and ginger. and cucmber melon is a classic. i like the fresh smelling ones as opposed to the the flowery ones.

GoldieLox

Coconut & lime is my favorite. then white tea and ginger. and cucmber melon is a classic. i like the fresh smelling ones as opposed to the the flowery ones. But i am really partial to love spell but now that i think of it i think it might be victoria secrets.. not sure?

melozburngr

Moonlit Path, Night Blooming Jasmine (they discontinued this
ssad.gif
) and the new Lime Verbena- it smells like wet-naps! I've been saying FOREVER that they need to make perfume that smells like wetnaps!! YAY

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
My favorites are Cucumber Melon, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Sheer Freesia and the original Freesia when I can find it. Dawn