Favorite BBW Scents?

saucipinkbabydoll

tutti dolci sorbet scents

stupid stupid stuuuupid bbw for making the tutti dolci sorbet scents le. I love love love them all! I hope they come back next summer

CWHF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieC
coconut and lime....the best scent ever.....

Totally. If they ever d/c it, I will hurt someone.

AlliSwan

I like Sweet Pea okay....I def enjoy BBW new extended brands they carry. My mom buys the Henri Bendel candles three and four at a time (eep!) in Amber and their house smells so amazing....I'm partial to the Tonka Bean scent--I would burn them 24/7 if I could afford it!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Honey and Shea, Moonlit Path, Pearberry, Juniper, Cherry Blossom, Cream Brulee ( TUTTI ), Chocolat Foudue ( TUTTI )

<3 they smelll sooo gooodddd

midnightlouise

My favorites have been dc'd
ssad.gif
I loved Toasted Hazelnut & Sugared Shortbread...
I like alot of the seasonal stuff, though, the Pumpkin (plain, not sweet cinnamon) is excellent, and Vanilla Bean Noel is good, too. Of the regular line I really only like Warm Vanilla Sugar and Coconut Lime Verbena. In the Tutti Dolce I like Lemon Meringue the best, then Sugar Wafer and Cinnamon Frosting. (I hear they'll have an Apple Cobbler scent for fall! yay!) Last but not least I like the Vanilla Milk in the Breathe line, it's kind of musky/perfumy, but still really pretty. I think that's it
smiles.gif
No, wait, I lied, I like the Chocolate lotion in the Circle of Friends (kids) stuff.

WestEndGirl

I've never been a huge fan of the basic B&BW scents. It's usually the seasonal fragrances that capture my attention. I loved Butter Cookie and the old Milk line. I do like the chocolate scent in the Tutti Dolce line, and the new Apple Torta scent is heavenly!