favorite body scrubs?

BuyMeLipGloss

i love Totally Juicy's hot apple scrub for everyday cuz it's so cheap and works so well, but when i'm taking a bath and relaxing, my fav is tutti dolci body polish (not the body buff) because it smells divine and feels so good! VS foaming sugar scrub is also good.
smiles.gif

Isis

Elizabth Arden's Spa 7/52 Tangerine Amber Body Glow! I adore sugar & salt based body scrubs, they're so luxurious feeling.

mspixieears

I like Philosophy's Amazing Grace and Gingerbread Man salt scrubs, as well as AG olive oil scrub. I liked the older Lush Aqua Mirabilis...great for skin and the scent was fantastic for uplifting you when you feel like crap.

MOR Dolce body polishes are also to die for!

I think I'm still in the process of finding my fave sugar scrubs! Little Shop of Beauty's chocolate one is nice. At the moment, I'm using Cake Beauty's Sweet Cheeks sugar scrub. It's heavenly smelling!

DoeEyedGirl

My favorite body scrub is Arbonne's Aromatherapy Awaken Salt Scrub...the scent is invigorating and it leaves your skin soft and supple. I got the best shave ever by using the scrub first and then shaving. My legs were AWESOME!