Favorite Brands/Products?

mac4less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian
L'Oreal Paris - True Match (foundation)!!! This is the BEST foundation I have used (but I've never tried MAC stuff...or high end stuff).
Faces - Eyeshadow (apparently the stuff's equivelant to Lauder, MAC, etc.)
Ardene Cosmetics - Eyeshadow
Mary-Kate and Ashley - Lipstick
Maybelline - Wetshine Diamonds lip gloss
...that is all I can think of right now!

im in love with the ardene eyeshadows...can you tell me where you got yours from..im in brampton, ontario...and i've only found a few colors in the stores close to me...im looking for matte ones too..cuz someone told me that they carry those as well...

Shadowy Lady

Here's my long list:
MAC - eyeshadows, pigments, paintpots, lip products, brushes and now Studio Sculpt
Nars - blushes and matte velvet pencils
Stila - gel liners
Too Faced - eyeshadows (super pigmented and smooth) and bronzers
MUFE - eyeshadows
NYX - Jumbo Pencils and Ultra Pearl Manias
Bobbi Brown - Shimmer bricks
Urban Decay - 24/7 eyeliners
Lancome - mascara
Quo (Canadian brand) - brushes
Liser Watier (Canadian brand) - waterproof pencil liners and liquid glitter liners

cryS7al

MAC
heart.gif
(about everything)
MUFE -eyeshadows, foundation
Dior -mascara
Benefit- concealer
NARS- blushes/bronzer

Mac (pretty much everything but foundation and mascara)
Dior (literally everything)
Benefit (boxed powders)
Stila (eye shadows, gel liners)
Lancome (lip glosses/eye shadows)
Nars (blushes)
And I have just started buying Chanel but really like their products so far!

Ted Darin

I love the Loreal HiP brand too! I also love Milani and the new CoverGirl enhancers eyeshadows in super vibrant colors.

Kragey

I LOVE Cargo's lipsticks, although I've never owned any because they're so damn expensive. Actually, I love most companies' lipsticks: MAC, NYX, Wet n' Wild (after they've been crushed up), Manic Panic, etc.

My sister introduced me to NYX waaaaay back when I was in high school, and I love that that brand has taken off! Their products are excellent.

Generally speaking, I buy from TONS of different brands, but I seem to spend a lot of my money on NYX and independent mineral makeup companies. I don't own a lot from NARS, Bobbi Brown, MAC, or Too Faced because they're so expensive, but what I have I love!

I can see myself becoming a Fyrinnae addict, because I LOVE the shadows I have from them and their lip lustres intrigue me, and if all of the She Space's skin products are as amazing as Cashmere Stockings, then I am going to be all over that company's products like white on rice.

As far as skincare goes, I am a total St. Ives junky! Their products are so affordable and yet so effective; I have used the same tube of their apricot exfoliating scrub for YEARS now (that's how long it lasts!), and I never tire of it. Today I bought their oatmeal and shea butter body wash (which I've heard nothing but excellent reviews of, for my incredibly dry skin), as well as their elastin face moisturizer (which I've heard mostly positive reviews of, and Hell, it's super-affordable), and a small $1 tube of their Vitamin E lotion, just to test it out. I tried their oatmeal and shea butter body polish once at a friend's house and LOVED IT, but it wasn't at the drugstore today.
ssad.gif

I've also recently ordered 2 Queen Helene products--a 16 oz. bottle of the mango/cocoa butter lotion, cause I LOVE mango, and a jar of the infamous mint julep masque--and I've been warned that I will become a Queen Helene junky. We will see!
winks.gif

Trigger

My all time Favorite Brands are are( in no particular order ) Dior( nail varnish and lipstick and brushes Mac Chanel(holy grail foundation) Lamatier de Beute Nars

Dominique33

I think I already answer that question LOL or ?
girlhaha.gif

Chanel ( powders, JC blushes, Rouges Coco, Rouges Allure, quads, CC Cream the Holy Grail CC Cream for me, Le Volume mascara etc etc )

Dior ( all products except a few ones )

Nars ( duo es, loose powder, blushes, lipsticks, np, etc.. love, love Nars for the bold and truly artistic collaborations, )

MAC ( lippies, MSF, blushes, other products, some collections are so great )

Urban Decay ( eyeshadows, Revolution lipsticks )

Benefit ( blushes, They're Real mascara, stains, liquid highlighters )

Guerlain ( Rouges G, loose powder, Rouges Automatiques, Terracotta, bronzers, LE products too )
Kiko ( many products )

and now more and more Givenchy ( Le Rouge lipstick and some other products ), Laura Mercier, and Illamasqua though I have no product from the brand yet.

LivN

Chanel and Burberry makeup, they rarely disappoint
Illamasqua blushes and nail polishes
Kevyn Aucoin tropical bronzers, sculpting powder and Candlelight highlighter are my MH's
Kiehl's skincare
Dr. Hauschka skincare and facial masks
Premier Dead Sea body care

I've recently tried Omorovicza and Origins and loved some of their products.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Favourite brand by product... Eyeshadow ~ Makeup Geek, MAC, Urban Decay. I also think I would like Inglot's if I tried them. Eyeliner ~ Prestige, Bobbi Brown (for gel liner), Urban Decay Mascara ~ (I have a Prestige one that I like, but it isn't love. I've tried others but haven't found a fave.) Foundation ~ NARS Sheer Glow isn't bad, nor is Becca's RSSF, but I've yet to find one I absolutely love. Concealer ~ MAC (Studio Sculpt... :cry: ), OCC Setting Powder ~ n/a Blush ~ NARS, MAC Lipstick ~ Revlon (I miss the Colorburst Lipsticks!), MAC, NYX Lipliner ~ NYX, MAC, Prestige Bronzer ~ Benefit Hoola (I've not tried very many bronzers, sooo...) Highlighter ~ don't have one Nail Polish ~ Illamasqua, Essie Makeup Brushes ~ Real Techniques, Louise Young, MAC (for eye brushes). Want to try Hakuhodo.

AndersenDmz

Guerlain was my first love and will always have a special place in my heart. Love the powders and that packaging!! Omg, I die.

Erica53094

MAC~ lipsticks, eyeliners, blush Clinique~ mostly foundation. Much of their skincare is loaded w alcohol and terrible. Cheek Pops are good Loreal~ mascara and eyeliners Rimmel~ eyeliners Revlon~ under eye brightener, lip butters, lip crayons, lipsticks Nars Tarte Too Faced Lorac The Balm Nyx Essie OPI