Favorite BSS beauty/makeup items

Copperhead

Do you ladies have any beauty supply store faves? Eyelashes? Lipsticks? Powders? I went into the bss today and ended up looking at some of the makeup items. I ended up buying an NYX lip pencil in Prune and 2 Nicka K lipsticks in Beach Fuchsia and Lavender Tint. The pencil was $1.99 and the lipsticks were .99. And it's amazing how pretty they are for the price! Anybody try any Ruby Kisses items? I was looking at their 3D Face Creator. I see they have also have a Banana face powder kind of like Ben Nye's. Anyone try this?

afulton

The only thing I buy from my BSS is Ruby Kiss 3D Face Creator. I use it to highlight my eyebrows.

I live in Jamaica so the products you have in the states my be different from my BSS

*Jordana lipstick and lipliner

*LA Color BAKED Eyeshadows in Equinox, Galaxy, nebula and Titan!!! BOMB. You need to check them out.

*Chinese 14 shadow Pallete - IDENTICAL to the sleek palletes. Equiv us$3 each but sleek charges like $10 each. I tell you its the same pallete, same colour combos and the same pattern pressed into the shadows, its just so unfair.

*Chinese 120 shadow pallete - Equiv us $15 IDENTICAL to the bhcosmetics/ebay 120 palletes 1st ed.

Copperhead

I live in Jamaica so the products you have in the states my be different from my BSS

*Jordana lipstick and lipliner

*LA Color BAKED Eyeshadows in Equinox, Galaxy, nebula and Titan!!! BOMB. You need to check them out.

*Chinese 14 shadow Pallete - IDENTICAL to the sleek palletes. Equiv us$3 each but sleek charges like $10 each. I tell you its the same pallete, same colour combos and the same pattern pressed into the shadows, its just so unfair.

*Chinese 120 shadow pallete - Equiv us $15 IDENTICAL to the bhcosmetics/ebay 120 palletes 1st ed.
I bought my first Jordana lipliner a few days ago. I think the shade is Cabernet. I saw someone on youtube wear it with MAC's VG Nicki and it was really pretty.

Latest posts