Favorite Disney Movies?

kayley123

Yay Beauty & the Beast!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i watched the aristocats the other day! that is a great film. i like the animation style and the songs are great!
smiles.gif

but really there isn't much disney that i'm not a fan of! me and nick even went on a cruise in the bahamas on teh disney cruise line in 2008. that was amazing! disney everywhere!!!

Ah, Chevalier...Have you seen Gigi, Lou (you are Lou, right?...)
wondering.gif
? (And now I'm OT on my own thread!
cutey.gif
)

revinn

I hated all the princess movies, except perhaps Mulan. So most of my Disney favorites are randoms!

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
I hated all the princess movies, except perhaps Mulan. So most of my Disney favorites are randoms!

Hehe, Belle isn't a princess...I'm a bookworm too so I love her!

Hendrix

Snow White was always my favourite princess, which is why it's going to be pretty hard for me to resist buying the whole Evil Queen collection this fall, even with the (rumoured?) bad packaging. And every time I've seen Tarzan with my family, my mom goes on and on about how I'm exactly like Jane so I think I have to like that one.

And I have a real soft spot for a flop of a live-action called Newsies. If anyone else has seen this one, I'm sure you'll understand. xD

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
Snow White was always my favourite princess, which is why it's going to be pretty hard for me to resist buying the whole Evil Queen collection this fall, even with the (rumoured?) bad packaging. And every time I've seen Tarzan with my family, my mom goes on and on about how I'm exactly like Jane so I think I have to like that one.

And I have a real soft spot for a flop of a live-action called Newsies. If anyone else has seen this one, I'm sure you'll understand. xD

Oh, I have a few friends who LOVE Newsies...I've never seen it all the way through, but....
"Open the gates and seize the day!"
(GREAT song!)

LMD84

i shall be buying the princess and the frog on blu ray next week!
smiles.gif
very cool because i freaking love that movie! it's so cute and great music!
smiles.gif

Leilani78

Mine would be Lion King and Lady and the Tramp.
I watched enough Lion King to recite EVERY LINE. And Lady and the Tramp I will always love because I love dogs.

Other disney movies that have a special place in my heart- Bambi and Oliver and Company. My very first disney movie was Bambi. My godmother took me to see it when I was a little toddler. LOL. I don't remember watching it, but I do remember riding the monorail (at pearlridge) and jumping over the gap.
Oliver and Company also has a special place because I got Oliver in a happy meal. I brought that everywhere with me. Sadly I lost him in a ball pit during another visit to McDonalds.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani78
Oliver and Company also has a special place because I got Oliver in a happy meal. I brought that everywhere with me. Sadly I lost him in a ball pit during another visit to McDonalds.

Awwww...
cry.gif
cry.gif

Cleopatruh

WOW that is a hard question. I can't pick just one. But I voted The Lion King because I was obsessed with it when I was little. The other day I watched Snow White though and it made me cry (embarassingly enough) because it made me wish I was still a little girl.
:p

GLAMORandGORE

not sure if up is pixar or not, but UP if it's a disney! up&lilo and stitch are two of my favorite movies period (which is strange, considering almost all the others are horror movies) so they definitely rank on this list!

kayley123

Oh, and guys, I saw The Emperor's New Groove at last--it was funny and worth watching, though not my favorite. And I was expecting more music. Still, though, I'd see it again sometime.
smiles.gif

naturallyfab

I adore Cinderella and Belle. Cinderella because I loved her dress when I was little
greengrin.gif
and Belle because she's one of the only disney princesses that didn't fall in love with her prince in the time span of a song

kenmei

My absolute favorite is Beauty and the Beast, but Toy Story and the Princess and the Frog are close behind it!

LMD84

beauty and the beast is out on blu ray on the 1st of november and i am so freaking excited for it!
thmbup.gif

Shoegal-fr

Tinkerbell! I'm obsessed with everything Tinkerbell, she's so cute!

As for the classics, i pretty much like them all. Fantasia, Aladdin and The Lion King have a special place in my heart!

finchkittie

The Lion King. I am *obsessed* with this movie. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen it. It's just an awesome story and I love the art. I've actually considered a Lion King tattoo, heh. Now I feel the need to get offline and go watch it!

macgagalip

My faves are Pinocchio, the Lion King...A Bugs life, Cars,Finding nemo,Mulan...etc
I really like all the movies... The one I don't like its : peter pan...