Favorite eyebrow filler?

Lavande

Hi all,

I'm running low on my old eyebrow filler (I don't really know what else to call it, it's not an eye shadow). It's since been discontinued :-(

I'm not looking to use and e/s, I'd something for the brows. I recently tried Anastasia and I can't really understand the hype- it wasn't amazing and certainly not for the price. Does anyone know of any good alternatives?

Thanks!

slick

I like the e.l.f. Studio Brow Kit - it has a wax and a powder similar to the Benefit Brow Zings. But it is much cheaper!

Senoj

Another vote for Elf eye brow kit. I use the medium color. I also like using Mac Embark eyeshadow too as an eyebrow filler.

Nicala

I'm loving the La Femme brush-on brow. I use Auburn for my dyed red hair and absolutely love it :)

imthebeesknees

I always use a pencil and eyebrow shadow. So right now i just have the cheap rimmel eyebrow pencil and mac brow shader in taupe..

User38

I love la Femme's products.. but over and above all the other (and there are many) eyebrow products I have used, I still love my old Clinique the mostest.. lol

this stuff stays on like a gel and it's a powder which is a plus for me because I wear eye cream all day, all night and even in the shower.

EUSHANNASIA

i use dark edge from the mac tempting quad with a tiny angled brush to fill my brows in, then the rimmel #02 dark brown pencil to define, topping it all off with the BEST brow gel i have ever used, ardell clear brow gel. :)

tinfoiltrees

I use maybelline Define A Brow in dark brown. there's a variety of different shades and it always stays sharp since its packaged like a mechanical pencil. Plus, its only about 6 dollars. I have oily skin and it lasts all days as long as I don't rub it too hard (its even stayed on pretty well when I've fallen asleep in it)

thiscarmen

Definitely Brow Zingz by Benefit!

And if you wanted something speedy and in a pencil form, I absolutely adore their Instant Brow Pencil. It's smooth and really nice.

hilaryrose

I really like the NYX brow kit. The wax is pretty much useless but the brow powders work really well and stay all day.

Lavande

Thanks- never used pencils. Kinda scared of harsh lines (I think I got a heavy hand!). Is MAC's impeccable brow pencil any good?

Lavande

How does that wear? I've always stayed away from e/s because I worry they will just fade.

Thanks

Lavande

So you put powder on and then use a pencil?

Thanks
i use dark edge from the mac tempting quad with a tiny angled brush to fill my brows in, then the rimmel #02 dark brown pencil to define, topping it all off with the BEST brow gel i have ever used, ardell clear brow gel. :)