Favorite Eyeliner ?

x music is love

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite eyeliner to use, particularly on the waterline, is? Recently, i bought MAC's fluidliner in Blitz & Glitz and i absolutely love it. B&G works pretty well on my waterline, throughout the day it fades a little in the corners but it's still much better than the pencils i've used that bleed. So, what's the best liner for the waterline ?

ben

i love fluidlines, they're so easy to apply and sumdge proof! today i purchased sweet sage and i'm loving it.

REYNALD0C

eww.. I know music is love haha. SHEiLA! Haha I want fluidline but eyeliner on guys is a no no right?

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Okay, this might be a stupid question, but what is the waterline?

The inner rim of your lash line

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
eww.. I know music is love haha. SHEiLA! Haha I want fluidline but eyeliner on guys is a no no right?

Personally I think eyeliner on guys is HOT, but that's just my opinion. I say go for it
smiles.gif

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Personally I think eyeliner on guys is HOT, but that's just my opinion. I say go for it
smiles.gif

same here!

also, I love my blacktrack on the waterline. It stayed through a drenching downpour-- everything else basically got washed away except for that one!

NICOLE73

Every time I try to line my waterline it never goes on really well it just ends up looking washed out.
Is there a trick to making it look dark?

giz2000

Who says eyeliner on guys is a no-no? There is this guy that works at a store in the mall who must go through one eyeliner a month (Smolder)...he looks great in eyeliner...very rocker-type, but cute!

x music is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOLE73
Every time I try to line my waterline it never goes on really well it just ends up looking washed out.
Is there a trick to making it look dark?

I think its about what you use. I used to use pencils and sometimes i would have to go over it ALOT to get it dark enough. I also used Nehru e/s as a liner and that works really well too. My only problem with those is that they start to bleed or fade after awhile. But i think BLacktrack fluidline would probably be the best since its so dark, and the fluidline just stays on for so long.

Shawna

I'm really pale and I don't line my waterline much because it looks pretty dramatic when I do, but I like either smolder or blacktrack. With smolder I just line the bottom and blink a couple of times and my whole eye is done. Guerlain makes a loose kohl that works really well too. It's pricey, but it lasts and you hardly use any. Blacktrack lasts the longest though.

xiahe

fluidlines are a godsend, and i personally like blacktrack

rimmel exaggerate automatic eyeliner pencil in noir

mary kay signature eyeliner pencil is good, too.