Favorite Features!

Wattage

Because we are usually picking ourselves apart and focusing on what we don't like, I thought it would be nice to share our favorite features and traits about ourselves!

I'll start:

One of my favorite features is my upper torso (upper back, shoulder and upper chest). I work hard to scuplt my arms and shoulders, and I have a long neck. I enjoy wearing backless tops and tanks to show off the goods!!

Please share your favorite features!
clap.gif

Raerae

Heh... I hate my shoulders..

However...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my legs...

and I enjoy wearing way to short skirts with heels to show em off
winks.gif

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Heh... I hate my shoulders..

However...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my legs...

and I enjoy wearing way to short skirts with heels to show em off
winks.gif

Oh! I always wish for nice legs! While mine are nice, they are just too muscley for heels...

greengrin.gif
Nice legs are HOT!!

mzcelaneous

The "girls". The twins, knockers, boobies LOL. I'm blessed with natural C cups that are still perky even after breastfeeding my daughter 5 years ago
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
The "girls". The twins, knockers, boobies LOL. I'm blessed with natural C cups that are still perky even after breastfeeding my daughter 5 years ago
smiles.gif

Hehe... While i actually dont mind my cup size, i'm like a borderline a/b, i do wish I had a little more visible clevage...make that any clevage at all LOL!

But I'm not sure how I would look with larger boobs heh, since i'm so thin... One of those things I wish I could try out for a few weeks before deciding LOL!!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
The "girls". The twins, knockers, boobies LOL. I'm blessed with natural C cups.

:nod: i love my boobs too
greengrin.gif
i'm a natural full C too and i love my cleavage.. oh yeah
punk_.gif

Tyester

Maybe my legs for their size, or my back for it's strength.

I still have plenty of work to do before I have a favorite.

joytheobscure

My eyes and cheekbones but I think my best feature overall is my hands- I always look like I have fake nails on even if they are cut to the quick, I have long thin fingers and a long nail bed.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
I have long thin fingers and a long nail bed.

I'm always jealous of girls with hands like your. I get annoyed when I see guys with really nice nail beds, always like, "OMG what a waste! lol"

Kels823

Great topic, I hate I missed it.
greengrin.gif

Wattage - Thats what I want, a pretty back. Good job!
clap.gif

Mz and JunePlum - Ive been uh UBER blessed w/ DDD cups.. We argue alot LOL.. Good days and bad days.
WTF2.gif

Tye - Whats wrong w/ having a favorite now (such as your sexy legs and strong back) and then once you cultivate the other things you desire, adding to the list? Guys w/ nice legs are hot!!
thmbup.gif

Lessee here.. Id have to go w/ my lips, my shoulders and my legs/thighs....

-Lips becuz they just have a nice natural shape and are full.

-Shoulders becuz theyre broad (which I know isnt supposed to be pretty on a girl) and I do poetic justice to a halter.

-Legs/thighs cuz I give Beyonce a run for her money, (BIG LOL) theyve always been big and toned.. thank you, squats..
th_worship.gif

Okay that made me smile for the day. Thanks again, Wattage.
cheerleader.gif

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
My eyes and cheekbones but I think my best feature overall is my hands- I always look like I have fake nails on even if they are cut to the quick, I have long thin fingers and a long nail bed.

LOL me too, my friends still try and pull my (real) fingernails off because they don't believe they're real when they're painted. Ouch!

bottleblack

Okay, I'm gonna say it - I like my butt. It's always been curvy without being too big and probably gets me the most compliments of all of my features.

Shimmer

my eyes, cheekbones, booty and legs.
Yes, the lower half could be slimmer and less dimply, but I've got a fairly well proportioned body...

*sidenote: my boobs have grown! a bit more than a cupsize!!!
icon_eek.gif

ette

Nothing really...hopefully the Prozac will help with that.

LOL I'm such a sad sack
tong.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Tye - Whats wrong w/ having a favorite now (such as your sexy legs and strong back) and then once you cultivate the other things you desire, adding to the list? Guys w/ nice legs are hot!!
thmbup.gif

It's hard to pic one thing I like, because I'm working towards a total package. I have favorites but for different things.

Might have some pics up later today...

kaliraksha

I really like my eyes, how easily I tan, naturally curly hair... and I also have the nails where people ask "where did you get your nails done?"

I won't even think about the rest of it .. haha

Tyester

Ok, as promised, taken after leg workout. It was pretty intense workout, and I started shaking towards the ends so it was hard to keep the camera steady enough.

legs1.jpg

Not the best picture, nor the best tan job, but at least they're shaved enough for what little detail...

Shimmer

YAY for another man that shaves it all!
My husband shaves it all (and is a bit of a slacking fitness buff...slacking because our lives are fairly topsy turvy rightnow...) and I seriously wouldn't have it any other way...
Nice legs
winks.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
YAY for another man that shaves it all!
My husband shaves it all (and is a bit of a slacking fitness buff...slacking because our lives are fairly topsy turvy rightnow...) and I seriously wouldn't have it any other way...
Nice legs
winks.gif

Thank you, and yes the shaving gets tideous because I shave more than just my legs. Take that how you want and use your imagination.
graucho.gif