Favorite go to highlight color for your eye

DILLIGAF

I tend to use Grain or Dazzlelight. I used to love Ricepaper but either they changed the formula or my tastes have changed because I find it very ashy of late. I swore by Ricepaper when I was much younger.

Copperhead

I still use Ricepaper at times. I hardly ever hit pan on anything so I still have a rather old Ricepaper. Sometimes I'll use MAC's Blanc Type, All That Glitters, Vanilla Pigment, Subtle Pigment, or if I'm very neutral, I'll just go with concealer.

DILLIGAF

I still use Ricepaper at times. I hardly ever hit pan on anything so I still have a rather old Ricepaper. Sometimes I'll use MAC's Blanc Type, All That Glitters, Vanilla Pigment, Subtle Pigment, or if I'm very neutral, I'll just go with concealer.

I'm convinced the Ricepaper available now isnt the same. Even my sister feels the same way. I forgot to mention Vanilla pigment as a highlight and also Naked pigment.

laguayaca

Thanks girls I have vanilla pigment and blanc type. I think I have candlelight and rice paper I'm going to look through my stash. I've been using rose blanc but I hit the pan and It's limited.

MAChostage

Chiming in to say that my most used highlight colors are Naked p/m, Blanc Type e/s, Vanilla p/m and Malt e/s. I also like Baby Petals e/s, from the Heatherette Trio 2 for pink/purple looks. Oh, and Naked e/s from Urban Decay.

Copperhead

I'm convinced the Ricepaper available now isnt the same. Even my sister feels the same way. I forgot to mention Vanilla pigment as a highlight and also Naked pigment.

That makes me sad. I know the world is an ever changing place but some things need to remain the same. I'll probably have the same Ricepaper until I die. LOL!

sss215

Select coverage concealer in nw40 I think thats what it's called. I like motif sometimes too. Also the light color in the warm blend MSF

kabuki_KILLER

I like matte colors or eye looks with mostly matte and maybe one frosty color. I find myself really liking "Universal Mix" pigment from the All Races collection. It's a super super light, but not quite white, nude that is very slightly shimmery. It goes well with natural eye looks and smokey eyes and is more natural-looking than using a super frosty highlight. Think "naked" pigment, but a lot lighter and less peach.

I think a lot of mineral make up companies like fyrinnae make a similar color, but maybe more peachy.

diannekaye

i love blanc type and ricepaper. Does anyone know when they switched the ricepaper? I just was wondering if I had the old one of new one.

sss215

I like matte colors or eye looks with mostly matte and maybe one frosty color. I find myself really liking "Universal Mix" pigment from the All Races collection. It's a super super light, but not quite white, nude that is very slightly shimmery. It goes well with natural eye looks and smokey eyes and is more natural-looking than using a super frosty highlight. Think "naked" pigment, but a lot lighter and less peach.

I think a lot of mineral make up companies like fyrinnae make a similar color, but maybe more peachy.
I think I am going to try UniversalMix. I see it at the time at the CCO. I think it would be amazing in the inner corner of the eye also.

StyleBlack

Carefree by MAC (prolongwear eyeshadow). It looks white, but it's actually like a warm, sheer champagne gold on the skin. It looks beautiful on very fair to very deep skin.

Carefree replaced vanilla pigment & ricepaper eyeshadow for me.

califabulous

MAC Arena! I love that color for a subtle highlight. such a beautiful sheen. A MUA at MAC used Mylar (or nylon....omg. I think it was mylar) and it looked really beautiful if you want that "I'm wearing a highlight and it's gorgeous" look vs something more subtle. also from the UD Naked 1 palette, naked and virgin mixed together works nicely.

auriannjag42

Yeah i just recently bought ricepaper because everyone swore by it but i hate it...Im taking it back
I tend to use Grain or Dazzlelight. I used to love Ricepaper but either they changed the formula or my tastes have changed because I find it very ashy of late. I swore by Ricepaper when I was much younger.

Latest posts