Favorite Hair Products!

kathyp

Shampoo - DevaCare Low-Poo (cheaper alternative: Giovanni Smooth As Silk)
Conditioner - MOP C-System Hydrating Conditioner
Styling Cream - John Frieda Secret Weapon
Hairspray (rarely used) - Aveda Witch Hazel

KellyBean

-Tigi Bed Head- Superstar shampoo and conditioner. also the "cocky" thickening paste
-Fekkai- glossing cream. love <3
-Big Sexy Hair spray and play

and i LOVE my ghd
greengrin.gif

User38

Phyto and Renee Furterer are my favorites. I use the whole line for colored/damaged hair.

The Phyto 9 is the most awesome smoothing/shine cream!

Jaim

I'm currently loving Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet shampoo & conditioner. Works amazingly well and my hair stays feeling clean and fresh for days!

MaskedBeauty

Shampoo & Conditioner: Herbal Essences "color me happy" (love the smell)
smiles.gif

Deep Conditioner: Joico K-Pak & Neutrogena Deep Recovery Hair Mask
Other Products: Pureology Shine Serum, BedHead "After Party", Bb (Bumble & Bumble) "tonic" lotion

greengoesmoo

Shampoo is Aussies for long
Conditioner: Aussies for long

<3 <3 <3 Body Shop coconut oil hair shine. I *think* it's intended for afro and other coarser hair types, (please correct me if you know otherwise!) but I find it's nothing short of sugar coated chocolate love diamonds for my hair after I have dyed it. You just have to learn how much your hair type needs, too much and you get an oil slick.

Cupid

I am quite the hair product 'junkie' but I have narrowed it down dramatically in the past year or so. I am completely in love with the Carol's daughter line, they have all natural products
smiles.gif

Shampoo:
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla shampoo (probably one of the few shampoos out there that moisturizes!)

Conditioner:
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla hair smoothie
or Suave
or Neutrogena Triple Moisture conditioner

Protective :
Carol's Daughter Hair balm
or
Profectiv growth lotion

Deep Conditioner/Repairing Treatment
Olive oil!

Other:
Carol's daughter Black Vanilla Leave-in conditioner
or Neutrogena triple moisture leave-in conditioner

poindexterkid.

Shampoo:
VO5 Tea Therapy Shampoo

Conditioner:
VO5 Tea Therapy Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner

Treatment:
Joico K Pak
Clairol Color Protecting Conditioning Gloss

Leave-in:
Redkin Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In Conditioner
Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray

Smoothing Cream:
None

Mousse:
Garnier Fructis Mousse

Serum:
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Serum
Tresemme Straightening Gel
Chi Silk Infusion

Spraynet:
Depends...

Shine Spray:
Tresemme No Frizz Shine Spray

Kismet29

Sheesh I am the manager of a pro beauty supply so I get 40% off the pro price. My bathroom is litterally overflowing into mine and my daughter closet! I have used every line and for ever I was a Purology snob with some alteran mixed in now I have apretty set routine but I mix it up. I have straight as a stick fine hair

Shampoo and Conditioner: Biolage Color Care, I use to knock this line but nothing gives my hair the shine or amazing smell. Those of you who love Herbal essence switch to this! Its smells better and is way better for your hair!

Serum: Loma Peratin reconstructing serum: This stuff is amazing even on fine hair it sinks in and doesn't weigh down but without it my hair would break off!

Styling: Big sexy Volume Gel, Big Sexy Dense spay, What a Tease and Their signature hairspray and Shine spray

I also use allot of redken styling and Alterna treatments It all rocks and I'm always up for trying soemthing new. Oh if you have access to pro stuff Redken has amazing treatments that you mix they are called Phix Phase and they are amazing for damaged hair!

dnelson

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Moisture Spray Conditioner is the best leave in conditioner EVER. a bottle lasts forever and it smells ridiculously good.

esperanza0905

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnelson
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Moisture Spray Conditioner is the best leave in conditioner EVER. a bottle lasts forever and it smells ridiculously good.

totally agree with you!!!
word by word!
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Shampoo: Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Shampoo

Conditioner: Nick Chavez Volumizing Conditioner

Hairspray: TiGi Rockaholics Fun Times

KellyBean

Lately I've been paring down the number of hair products I own and this is what I'm left with:

-Herbal Essence body envy shampoo and conditioner
-Chi Silk Infusion
-Sebastian craft clay
-Nexxus heat protexx

these are the best products for me and I love them all!
yahoo.gif

Turpentine

Shampoo:
L'oreal Intense Repair

Treatment:
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

Leave-In:
L'oreal Absolut Repair Leave-In

Serum:
Kérastase Nutritive Fluide Oléo-Relax
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum

Styling Products:
TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray

Other:
Schwarzkopf Osis+ Dust It

dbecker87

Bumble and bumble Prep leave-in conditioner (smells good!)
Bumble and bumble defrizz
Bumble and bumble sumowax! (LOVE)

LMD84

i have been using the chi silk infusion for about 3 weeks now and i am in love!! this makes my dry ends look pretty again! plus a little goes a long way!

PTinNY

Aveda Brilliant Grooming creme is my favorite styling product. I don't really need anything else to calm my thick, wavy hair, esp as it is more humid.

amelia.jayde

Shampoo: Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde
Conditioner: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint
Deep Conditioner/Hair Mask: Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor & Intense Hydrator
Styling Products: Paul Mitchell Extra Body Thicken Up mixed with Paul Mitchell Quick Slip
Finishing Products: Paul Mitchell Slick Works & Paul Mitchell The Shine

CommeDesGarcons

The products from the L'oreal Professionel hair line (Absolut repair) have really saved my hair, exhausted by constant dying and ironing. Oh, and Kerastase Ciment Thermique is quite a lifesaver as well.

Latest posts