Favorite Hair Products!

Saraid

Shampoo: John Masters Organics for normal hair
Deep Conditioner: Thriven from Killerstrands.com
Styling products: Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss Serum, Gleam from Killerstrands.com

I also really want to try some of the Aveda hairsprays and shine sprays.

Suzye829

IF I could afford to own all Bumble and Bumble, I would! But I'm feeling my Biosilk and TREsemme lines of products right now. I also use good ol' baby powder when I'm on that borderline day of washing my hair...gives me about one day there

na294

My hair is the WORST and the only stuff I can use is Kerastase. Its really dry because of a self dye job and then its not curly but not straight and then really frizzy on top of it. I find if I use the curl line I get actual curls and then when I use the normal relax line I get straight hair. Its a miracle. Thank god I am cheap in other areas like skincare or bodycare because the stuff is not cheap. Even in France its a lot of money but every time I decide to try something else I end up going back to it because it makes my hair shine without shine products.

Susanne

My faves lately:

Shampoo
Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Restoring by John Frieda
BIG shampoo by Lush

Conditioner
Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating by John Frieda
All Soft Conditioner by Redken

Treatement
Dry Remedy Deep Treatement by Aveda

Styling
Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster by John Frieda

vikitty

Shampoo:
Kracie Naive Peach & Rosehip Shampoo

No conditioner.

Treatment:
Oscar Blandi Jasmin Serum <3 Smells soooo good!

ZoeKat

Favorites, 2 years later. I just got a PWC (post-wedding chop
th_DANCE.gif
) and I use a lot less product now. I also wash my hair just 3 times per week now, which is the best thing I have EVER done for my hair.

Shampoo
Bumble & Bumble Gentle
Biolage Color Care
Batiste dry shampoo

Conditioner
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich
Biolage Conditioning Balm

Deep Conditioner
Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco masque

Leave-in treatments
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends
Moroccan oil

Styling
Enjoy Creamy Pomade

My stylist used Bumble & Bumble Prep spray and Sumowax when I got my cut, and I really want to try those too.

cutegingerbread

one of my favorite hair products is the Dermorganics Volume Foam. It's great for my curly hair and even has argan oil and is sulfate free

martiangurll

Great thread!

Lately I spent more than I usually do & got some nice products that have been working well for my fried hair. (it is fried because I color myself and I lifted heavily in the past, esp areas where I highlighted)

Kenra conditioner and shampoo for color treated hair
Kenra detangler

these both smell really good, sort of like a grape koolaid

Occasionally if my scalp gets tight or itchy, I use LUSH soak and float solid shampoo bar

In between days I use Batiste Dry Shampoo in the blush scent

Mostly I try to avoid heat such as flat ironing or blow dryers which sucks because my hair doesn't know whether to go curly or straight. It is straight for about 8 inches then gets funky cowlick waves about 2/3s of the way down. PITA

gigiproductions

ohh i love this..been a hair junkie for the past 2 mnths since i got some headkandy extensions

Shampoo
Bed Head Honey & Oatmeal Shampoo

Conditioner
Bed Head Honey & Oatmeal Conditioner

Deep Conditioner
H2O Milk Silkening Hair Mask

Leave-in treatments
Healthy Sexy Hair leave in Conditioner

Styling
got2b Smooth Operator smoothing satin drops
big sexy hair root pump plus
big sexy hair firm volumizing hair spray
bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream
got2b Guardian Angel 425 F heat protect and blowout spray

LeopardLove

My fav line right now is So Gorgeous from Sally's. It adds amazing clean volume to ur hair. I use the shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, and mousse and am in <3. I love teasing my hair for that bump-it look, but do not need a bump-it with these products! lol They smell really fresh and pretty too, kinda fruity-ish.

NYDoll88

Omg. Kiehl's has the most amazing shampoo & conditioner, the Superbly Smoothing with Argan Oil. They're honestly the best products I've ever used. My hair felt like Barbie hair, like it was so soft, smooth and silky. It's expensive but I'd rather pay more and get better hair everyday. I cannot say enough good things about it!

Oh, and I loooooove Salon Graffix Dry Shampoo in Brunette. I live for it. I have really thin hair and it makes it look so much thicker.

And John Frieda Secret Weapon is good for smoothing after a blow dry!

heinebaby

ive always been a fan of TreSemme products..so lately ive been usin their naturals line..im in love!

SHAMPOO:
Naturals nourishing shampoo

CONDITIONER
:
Naturals nourishing conditioner

after showering and brushing out i use either Fekkai glossing cream or Sunsilk straight up creme and then Bed Head Control Freak to hold my curly hair. wit those products alone i get beautiful curls

wen straightening, i use treSemme heat protector and a whole buncha other things lol
th_DANCE.gif

rachelcf

My all time favorite shampoo would be Aveda's Rosemary Mint. It gives your fine hair body without build-up and it smells amazing!

Susanne

Lately I am using Smooth Down Butter Treat and All Soft Super Heavy Cream Treatment both by Redken.

I love them! They do a great job and smell awesome

StandingRoom

I've been using Organix "Coconut Milk" shampoo & conditioner (drugstore) because it's sulfate-free, and it helps the glaze I get on my hair last 2-3x longer than the stylist says it will. I'd love to try Kiehl's but I have a looot of hair and anything I can't buy nearby gets really expensive having to buy it 2-3x a month. :X

As for styling, I just use Fekkai's color care glaze after brushing my hair, then Jonathan Product's Dirt on my ends so they behave with fewer flyaways.. but the only must-have is the Fekkai color care glaze.

Lin1018

Superdrug Extracts Green Apple & Tea Tree) used alongside Pro Naturals Hair Repair System
Superdrug Extracts Green Apple & Tea Tree)

I love the combination of green apple & tea tree. But after my hair being damaged when I had to undergo radiotherapy my hairdresser said that my hair also needed a hair repair system and she recommended Pro Naturals. It worked for me.

FlwrJ

shampoo: aveda's blue malva, redken allsoft and mane n' tale
conditioner: designline's super silver, redken all soft

these all work great on my bleached hair

soonari

Tsubaki's Damage Care shampoo and conditioner work great for my very damaged hair.

Tried some Living Proof samples recently and I love the Prime Style Extender! Will be getting a full-size version of that and also the Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment too to try as reviews for it are great.

Lin1018

Received a newsletter from Karmin Hair Tools informing me that they have added the A 4-step hair repair system and a Heat Protector Spray. Just been reading the details, I will be asking my hairdresser what she thinks but I think it will be on my list of Favorites.

Last edited:

Latest posts