favorite lacquers!

anuy

okay so dejarose is coming out with pink lipglasses. yay! but today i discovered lip laquers and OMG there are already some gorgeous pinks out there in MAC land. so i was wondering (since i NEVER hear raves for laquers) what are your favs! let's hear it!

i <333333 FANPLASTICO! and acrilycka!!

YOOTOPiA

i looove laquers! its seriously like melted lipstick, so smooth and creamy without the stickiness. my favs are: fanplastico, veneer, acrylicka and babied =)

arbonnechick

I am madly in love with Acrylicka!
I love laquers cause you get so much more product than with lipglasses or lustreglasses.

MAC_Whore

Fanplastico, Veneer, Poco Pink,Tongue in Chic, Pink a Dot, Adobe Girl (DCd) and Juxtarose (DCd). Yeah, I can't pick just one!
smiles.gif

I love the colour payoff and shine, but man, the smell is not that great. I wish they had the same vanilla smell as the liglasses. The smell of lacquers always remind me of Tums!

Juneplum

acrylicka, fanplastico, varneesh, & ignite from the catherine d. collection are my FAVES!!! i LOVE lacquers
eyelove.gif

72Cosmo

I love the only one that I own which is pink velvet from the Catherine D collection. You get so much more product.

AriannaErin

I *Heart* Poco Pink, even on my really pigmented (pink) lips it's a pretty goldish pink (and not too frosty).. I adore it for reapplying in the day at work and such (plus I work in Port Coquitlam ie "PoCo" so all the girls at work want it too now
winks.gif
)