favorite MA haul (long post, sry)

scrapbookromance

so my favorite MA at the KOP store was working today. whenever he's there I always try to get him to help me because he is full of info and he's so nice and helpful. but I didn't know his name til he wrote it on a card for me. I was like
yahoo.gif
on the inside, finally I can address this guy by name!! (his name is Joe, for anyone who goes to the KOP store!)

anywayyyyy. so I'm going to my friend's wedding this weekend. found my dress today. its a halter, olive green with little white polka dots, knee length. I'm going to try to find a white or off-white sweater to put over it for during the day, and then take it off at night for the reception. woo!

Joe helped me pick out Embark and Woodwinked to use with Amber Lights and Shroom that I already have for a neutral eye. I'll probably leave out the Embark but then between the ceremony and reception put a little on for a more evening look. I never would have thought Woodwinked but its such a pretty shade - I'm in love
eyelove.gif

oohhh and I wen't to the Nordies counter and asked if they knew anything about the new stuff coming out in a few weeks and they looked at me like WTF, but I asked Joe if he had gone to update lately and he was telling me about the stuff that really stuck out to him (I'm definately excited now!) stupid Nordies people!!

ooh ooh. and I got two sample containers of SFF in NC30 which I am dying to try out after all the raves its getting!

th_worship.gif
MAC
eyelove.gif

sorry for the long post!

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
hey, how did he recommend to use these e/s colors with each other?

shroom to highlight, woodwinked on the lid, amber lights in the crease, embark along the lashline and smudged a bit with the pencil brush. I'll probably put embark on the outer V between the ceremony and reception to give more of an evening look. blitz&glitz fluidline on the waterline and to tightline. i tried it out last night when I got home. I'll definately get pics on saturday before I leave!