Favorite MAC Blush brush

User67

What's everyone's favorite MAC blush brush & why? There are so many styles to choose from & I'm having a hard time making up my mind!

brandiisamonkey

187 lol it applies it so perfectly plus its sooo soft
smiles.gif
though I havent tried any of MACs other blush brushes

bellaetoile

for blush poweder i prefer 168, actually.
also wonderful for contouring.

for MSFs, bronzer, blushcremes, and everything else, 187 by far.

user79

I also use the 187, it works really well and you can also use it for other stuff, like bronzer, cream blushes, liquid foundation, etc.

aziajs

I love the 109. It is great cuz it's small and I can put the color wight where I want it then blend it out.

BinkysBaby

My favorite is 168. I really like it because it does all the work for you. The cut of the brush (angled) makes the application effortless. With this brush, when you blend towards your hairline, it tapers off perfectly.

Oonie

I've seen so much about #187 and it's wonderful uses. I have it but have yet to try it. Just recently bought the #109 to use with SFF, I'l have to give the #187 a try.

mzcelaneous

I guess I'm the oddball here. I like the 129 because it's more dense, picks up more color, & is smaller for precise application. Don't get me wrong, the 187 is my favorite brush of all time, but I prefer "the killer" (click here for reference) for sheer application.

nixnil

I love 129 coz it fits perfectly on my cheek. I recently discovered 168 (angled brush) and though it's soft and nice, it's white and tends to get stain easily... hate it when it looks dirty..

User67

Thanks so much ladies for all the great suggestions. I did go with the 187 brush & tried it for the first time today & I LOVE it! It's buffs in my blush & makes it look so beautiful & natural with no harsh lines which is the problem that I was having with my old blush brush. I also love that nomatter how matte or bright a blush is, this applies just the right amount so you don't look clown like, but can keep going back & adding more color until you get just the right look. This is my new favorite brush & I am sooooo glad that you all suggested it to me, it's exactly what I was looking for ; )

Latest posts