Favorite MAC collection/products of the year (2009) so far?

Kelly78

I thought this would be fun!

I think for me, my favorite collection so far this year has been Brunette Blonde Redhead. I loved it all - and it had a little bit of everything.

My favorite individual products are: the blonde and redhead MSF's, Boy Bait cremesheen glass, and Marquise D lipstick.

What's yours??

Susanne

Re: Favorite MAC collection/products of the year so far?

Oh, this is early this year
winks.gif

I have three collections so far:

Hello Kitty
Style Warriors

... and definitely

coming Makeup Art Cosmetics collection

yes.gif

I look forward to the e/s, quads and pigments here.

I still have hopes for the holiday collection, but these three made my year so far!

TISH1124

I have to say I have not had a favorite collection so far this year or a stand-out actually...If I had to pick.... It would probably be BBR or Style Warriors

I am sure the upcoming ones will be great I just can't speak on the unseen yet...But nothing has really made me go WOW that I love most or all of any collection so far this year...

Favorite items so far....Warm Blend MSF, Sunny By Nature MSF and Boy Bait c/g

tepa1974

My fave of the year, so far, is Style Warrior. My favorite product is Purple Rite lipstick.

Although I didn't care for the eyeshadows too much, I liked the lipsticks from Sugarsweet.

My least fave collection was Hello Kitty (the only think I liked from it was Tippy blush).

fallenang3l211

My favorite so far has been BBR & Style Warriors. I loved the HK line but I think it might have been because I love HK...that swayed my decision to buy lots of stuff because the packaging was so cute.

I'm SO excited for the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection (quads & pigments) and EXTREMELY excited for STYLE BLACK! The Love That Look collection w/ starflash shadows also has me excited, but not nearly as excited as Style Black.

My fav products so far have been Triple Fusion MSF, Euro Beat Dazzleglass & the Too Dolly quad from HK

GlamQueen21

My favorite collection of all time this year is Hello Kitty! I have bought a lot from that collection. I also liked Sugarsweet and Style Warriors! Now, when Makeup Art Cosmetics and Style Black comes out, they will be my new favorite collections!

gildedangel

I loved Double Dazzle and Sugarsweet, and I am really looking forward to Style Black!
My fave individual products are Goldyrocks Dazzleglass and Aquavert e/s (even though it was a re-promote).
smiles.gif

MarsG

My favourite so far is Style Warrior. I bought quite a lot from this collection and I´m still excited about each and every product that I got. If I had to single one out I´d say BNB l/s is my absolute fave.

annikay

Creme Team because I love the Cremesheen Glasses, and I'm getting the Sugarsweet MSFs so I'm hoping those will be as awesome as people say
yes.gif
Daft Pink from Colour Craft is okay too

Strawberrymold

My faves so far are BBR & Color Craft ( although only because I am a MSF addict and there were 6 in this collection + 131 brush? um yummy)

I really can't wait for Makeup Art Cosmetics though... I think that's gonna be the one that does me in this year.

Deirdre

So far... I like BBR, especially the "R" part. I bought it all except the MSF (of the redhead stuff).

My favorite product has been the Graphic Garden palette, from the Nordie/Bay promotion. It's my favorite palette, ever, right now. I really liked Red Devil lip glass from BBR, as well.

trulynicole

Hello Kitty and Sugarsweet. And Double Dazzle!
I love Smile dazzleglass and lollipop loving

LivestrongH2

My fav collections were double dazzle and colour craft. I had never tried a dazzleglass before and I just love them! Internationalist from the Euristocrats 2 is GORGEOUS! I bought 2! Also, eclectic edge l/g and daft pink blush ROCK!!!

chickatthegym

BBR was my fav so far! I love the Blonde MSF, Peroxide l/g, Strawberry Blonde l/g, Boy Bait c/g, and the MSF's from the Color Craft. I also really liked the grey shadows in the Chill Collection (was that this year or last, can't rem when it came out but I think I bought them in Jan so I am considering it this year
winks.gif

banana1234

I think the lucky tom palette in the hello kitty range was really under rated, i've used the paradisco and blue combo soooo many times, its stunning, and with creme royal as a highlight, oh my gosh!
i just wish paradisco was more pigmented

LMD84

hello kitty has been my fave so far but i also really liked bbr
smiles.gif

spectrolite

So far my favorite collections this year have been BBR and Colour Craft. The first half of this year has not been as good as the first half of last year IMO. The collections have just not been that interesting BUT there have been some great prodcuts!
yes.gif

My favorite products are:

• Refined Zone
  • Refined MSF
  • Sunny By Nature MSF
  • Warm Blend MSF
  • Deep Shade e/s
  • Fix+ Rose
  • Via Veneto Dazzleglass
  • Brave New Bronze lipstick
  • #226 Brush
  • Tippy Beauty Powder Blush
  • Soft Wave lipglass

Mabelle

BBR!!!
Redhead MSF and strawberry blonde lg
smiles.gif

And A Rose Romance is only for just a pinch gel blush!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
And to that I add that I agree, it has not been a brilliant year so far with the collections. I think the second half of this year is better from what I see, Love that Look, MAC Collection, Style Black etc.

All in all I think 2008 was better.

iagree.gif
I will decide after we get to know the holiday collection!

Latest posts