Favorite MAC Pro products for WoC?

allThingsGirl

My S.O. is heading to Vegas next month. I want to send him with a MAC Pro shopping list! I have a few pro e/s colors and that's about it.

What are your favs?

NC40.

BeccalovesMAC

what do you have already? Need more blues? Purples? The MAC store inside the Ceasars Forum shop's is the fuggen best in Vegas. Send him there

Prototype83

My favs are Bio Green, Bright Sunshine, Vibrant Grape, and Blue Calm. They are beautiful on darker skin!

TISH1124

e/s Bio Green, Sour lemon, Vibrant Grape
Piggies: Deep Brown, Grape
Lippies: DarkSide, Show Orchid, Ruby Woo

I am not sure what else is just pro because I only go to the Pro store

Ruby_Woo

My faves are Pure white and black black chromaline. Atlantlic Blue e/s, Sky Blue e/s, Deep Damson e/s. Water based mixing medium. Black black pigment is MUST for that suuuper rich black smokey eye. Show Orchid l/s. Peachstock l/s for a true nude lip color. #8 lashes and #12 lashes. Black DUO glue! Crimson pro lipmix! It looks amazing over Russian red!

thats most of what I can think about
smiles.gif

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
what do you have already? Need more blues? Purples? The MAC store inside the Ceasars Forum shop's is the fuggen best in Vegas. Send him there

I have alot of makeup. LOL. But not too many pro things -- I have Vibrant Grape, Atlantic Blue, and Bottle Green though.
smiles.gif
I love them!

I don't really NEED anything....but since I never really get to go to a PRO store, I thought I'd take the opportunity to pick up something if it's a "must have".
smiles.gif
I'll defintely send him to the Ceasars Forum -- I think that will be easier for him anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
My favs are Bio Green, Bright Sunshine, Vibrant Grape, and Blue Calm. They are beautiful on darker skin!

Thanks for the e/s suggestions! Bio green will definately go on my list then! I'll look up the others.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
e/s Bio Green, Sour lemon, Vibrant Grape
Piggies: Deep Brown, Grape
Lippies: DarkSide, Show Orchid, Ruby Woo

Ooh, a color called Sour Lemon sounds neat. I'll look that one up too. As well as the piggies and lippies. I am pretty new to MAC lip products but I keep seeing "Ruby Woo" hear and there on forum threads.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
My faves are Pure white and black black chromaline. Atlantlic Blue e/s, Sky Blue e/s, Deep Damson e/s. Water based mixing medium. Black black pigment is MUST for that suuuper rich black smokey eye. Show Orchid l/s. Peachstock l/s for a true nude lip color. #8 lashes and #12 lashes. Black DUO glue! Crimson pro lipmix! It looks amazing over Russian red!

thats most of what I can think about
smiles.gif

What do you do with the Pure White and Black Black chromalines?

Wow, I never knew that lash glue came in black! That sounds really useful.

These are great suggestions to look up, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
E/S: Bottle Green, Bio Green
Lip Erase
greengrin.gif

There seem to be only 2 colors for Lip Erase, does "dim" work for you or is it too light?

Thanks again everyone!
smiles.gif

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
What do you do with the Pure White and Black Black chromalines?

Wow, I never knew that lash glue came in black! That sounds really useful.

These are great suggestions to look up, thanks!

As eyeliners, but I use the white one as a base. I prefer Black Black chromaline to blacktrack fluidline. You get more product for the price and its a darker black.

Latest posts