Favorite MSF

chococat5

I love MSFs so I can't really choose a particular one. However, the best textured ones out of all of them are Refined and Perfect Topping from Sugarsweet . They impart a glow/sheen rather than metallic/shimmery look. So Ceylon is also more sheen-like but the texture is not as smooth as R and PT IMO.

BBR MSFs are also nice but I find them to be a little too soft. I like Blonde MSF for my complexion.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I got Shimpagne recently and i love it!

Me too! Perfect for highlighting! I think the color of Shimpagne and Soft and Gentle is really similar.

I agree about the texture of Perfect Topping and Refined- they are so smooth and nice!

I LOVE Blonde over a pink blush for a nice glow.

I think my all time fav MSF is Petticoat though... so pink and sparkly (not chunky) and pretty!

LeeleeBell

I've got two now: Petticoat and Perfect Topping. Petticoat was darker on me than I expected (NC20ish)...and more neutral than pink. I've gotten used to buffing it out though and I do like it and am glad I have it.

I LOVE Perfect Topping. It's become my go-to, everyday highlighter.
smiles.gif

aeroerin

The Sugarsweet MSFs are definitely my heaven. Refined looks amazing on my NC20-25 skin with Cantaloupe blush.
love.gif
Perfect Topping makes a great highlighter on both my cheekbones and my browbone/inner corner.

And they both look so delicious in the pan!

AjaAbeni

I have recently been reaching for Sunny By Nature more often! For highlighting purposes i would say Perfect Topping

karut

I love them all, but the ones I reach for the most are So Ceylon, Porcelain Pink and Redhead. And I think Cheeky Bronze is really pretty.

MacAtFirstSight

I've tried shimpagn, light flush, porcelain pink, so ceylon, shooting star, petticoat, and perfect topping and have to say my favorite are so ceylon and petticoat.

I am NC25-30 for reference.